Sneaking in and out 05/25/2008 02:44 PM CDT
Would it be possible to allow sneaking in and out of the gates and arch in Rossman Village?

~V~

___

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition."

- Henry V, William Shakespeare
Re: Sneaking in and out 05/28/2008 08:18 PM CDT
There's a lot of very security conscious people in Rossman's, even after years have passed since the old village was lost to the orcs. They're not about to leave the gates unguarded.

-Linda / Danalae
Re: Sneaking in and out 05/28/2008 08:28 PM CDT
<<There's a lot of very security conscious people in Rossman's, even after years have passed since the old village was lost to the orcs. They're not about to leave the gates unguarded.>>

can it be extremely difficult instead of impossible?

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Sneaking in and out 05/29/2008 10:14 AM CDT
there should be a way to sneak past even overwhelming "security"

building a better lockpick....

-s-

"we have a rock, a blade of grass, and a rat pelt. Let's build an onager" - <shamelessly stolen and modified from the A team quote>

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>