herb shop problem 04/17/2007 05:52 AM CDT
I've mentioned this a couple other places and hopefully by mentioning it here it will get fixed.

Being as I get the majority of my herbs, well, all of my herbs from the shop by stealing 'em <the only one i really don't get is jadice flowers, which are foragable in rossmans>, there is a timer in that shop which prevents me from stealing more than 2 or 3 herbs back-to-back - as exists with most shops now.

The problem with this is primarily junilar stem. The junilar stem in rossmans comes with only 1 dose - i've "counted" it immediately after pilfering it, and - only 1 dose. I'm at a point where the theft doesn't teach me <too trivial>, yet I get caught and charged if i steal more than a few herbs - which when you're fighting stuff or disarming boxes up there, you will injure yourself in more than 1 area that require more than 1 herb.

so if the herb shop could have herbs with more than 1 dose it would be appreciated.

thanks.

your friendly neighborhood burglar

schvartz

"Word on the street is, ya been lookin' out for the best interests of the Guild."
Re: herb shop problem 04/25/2007 03:00 AM CDT
i have further checked riverhaven, lang,crossing, ratha and aesry shops that sell junilar stem. all the shops there have junilar stem in 6 doses.

<<If nothing else, maybe some Magic Using guilds will now feel the joys of "You cannot steal here.", at least for a while.--Solomon>>