Rossman's Hangout Request: A Trash Can 11/23/2015 07:19 AM CST
I am sure I am not the first person to dream of having one but is there any chance we can get a trash can outside of the SE gate at Rossman's?

Also, can anyone recommend a good spot to train athletics around the area with about 250 in the skill?
Re: Rossman's Hangout Request: A Trash Can 11/23/2015 08:17 AM CST
Few questions..

Are there currently any trash cans around Rossman's that facilitate a gathering spot?

Is this the current preferred gathering spot, or just one that has developed recently?

Was there another gathering spot that is no longer popular for some reason (such as mana storm)?

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Rossman's Hangout Request: A Trash Can 11/23/2015 05:57 PM CST
There's a trash can (it's a tree stump iirc) 2 (or 3) rooms east of the Rossman's landing archway. There's another trash can inside a residential neighborhood near the drawbridge (again iirc).

>good spot to train athletics around the area with about 250 in the skill

I think most people go to Lang. As far as I know athletics training on the east side of the lake in Therengia is slim pickings unless you swim (which is a terrible way to train athletics).

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Rossman's Hangout Request: A Trash Can 11/23/2015 06:14 PM CST
Thanks. I'll check with the area owner. They'll have to make the call on if we move the nearby stump or do nothing, since that's rather close.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Rossman's Hangout Request: A Trash Can 11/23/2015 07:39 PM CST
Oh, and a third waste bin east, south, south from the drawbridge on:

[Rossman's Landing, Waterway Road]
Sheaves of grain and flowers bound with dark green vines decorate the doors of a small church. Unlike the other buildings in town, the church has been finished with split-wood shingles and stone walls. A small garden surrounds the walls, filled with fruit trees, dawns-eye daisies and morning glories. You also see a waste bin and a uniformed representative.
Obvious paths: north, southwest.

And fourth waste bin on:

[Rossman's Landing, Eastgate Road]
Within the wooden palisade, work has begun on a stone curtain wall. About six spans in width, it abuts the existing town wall, reinforcing the logs and providing a more secure defense for the residents. Beginning at the stone arch around the portcullis, the new wall extends to the north and south about half the length of the existing lumber one. You also see a high stone archway, a waste bin and a completely destroyed poster.
Obvious paths: north, south.

Sheesh. Rossman's Landing is pretty thick with trash bins.

If any got approved for moving I would vote on the waste bin from Waterway Road outside Rossman's Landing Church moving to outside the Southeast gate of Rossman's Landing. Or Eastgate roads bin moving outside the SE gate. Travel scripts end there as well so it's a natural people intersection. (Also the lightning blasted stump makes more sense where it is in the Mistwood forest.)

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Rossman's Hangout Request: A Trash Can 11/24/2015 04:28 PM CST

Thank you for the quick response. I know it will get a lot of use!