Kree'la captain a necromancer? 09/16/2010 09:58 PM CDT
[The Kree'la, Pilot Deck]
Forward and center stands the ship's wheel, providing a good place for observation of all points on and around the galley. Benches line the starboard and port rails, offering semi-comfortable places to catch the breeze. On the stern sits a mangonel, ready to rain fiery death with tar-coated missiles on any who would pursue the brig. Stairs lead down to the main deck.
You also see a sturdy brass coffer, a deeply gouged steel casket, a tar bucket, a compass box, Captain Gedu'hei, a dark barrel, a heavy crate, a chain pile and some junk.

>look gedu
You see Captain Gedu'hei, a S'Kra Mur.
He has slitted hazel eyes and sorrel scales.
He is in good shape.

He is wearing a long golden silk tunic and a sapphire blue sash.

Can the captin of the Kree'la get some pants please?

Nerezza Dane
"I think I just had an evilgasm." - Lord Xykon: Order of the Stick
Re: Kree'la captain a necromancer? 09/17/2010 05:08 AM CDT
I think a long tunic is supposed to be at least thigh length?
Re: Kree'la captain a necromancer? 09/17/2010 05:30 AM CDT
>I think a long tunic is supposed to be at least thigh length?

Yes. A long tunic is pretty much a dress.

Gosh, I have no idea why you think that the person you told "I'm going to kill you over and over for that when I get back up" continues to make your life miserable. - DR-Wiking
Re: Kree'la captain a necromancer? 09/17/2010 07:16 AM CDT
why am i seeing that one 'futurama' captain x..x

--
If life doesn't need intelligence,
Then why should intelligence need life?
--
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Legeres
http://www.myspace.com/ledge_ear_us
http://legeres.deviantart.com
Re: Kree'la captain a necromancer? 09/17/2010 10:14 AM CDT
So what's the necromancer thing?

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: Kree'la captain a necromancer? 09/17/2010 10:57 AM CDT
it was a incident in prime when necros first came out, one happened to depart guild after being killed and the "mob" folks graverobbed his pants. thereupon it was concluded that necromancers don't wear pants.

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath

Re: Kree'la captain a necromancer? 09/17/2010 10:59 AM CDT
>>So what's the necromancer thing?<<

You must have missed all the insanity when the necro guild first got released. Some of the necronoobs (that were doing it very very wrong) were not wearing pants for some reason. Thus the joke began. no pants = necromancer

"I think I just had an evilgasm." - Lord Xykon: Order of the Stick
Re: Kree'la captain a necromancer? 09/17/2010 03:13 PM CDT
>ome of the necronoobs (that were doing it very very wrong) were not wearing pants for some reason. Thus the joke began. no pants = necromancer

No pants + belt knife = Necromancer

~ Kougen

An opaque multi-armed devourer lovingly wraps itself around a puddle of water, only to shred it into bite-sized pieces and then swallow each bit in rapid succession.
Re: Kree'la captain a necromancer? 09/17/2010 11:40 PM CDT
As amused as I am, let's keep this on topic please!

Zairyche
DragonRealms Board Monitor

If you have questions or comments, please email me at (Mod-Zairyche@play.net) or Senior Board Monitor Sidatura at (DR-
Sidatura@play.net) or Message Board Supervisor Annwyl (DR-
Annwyl@play.net).