Pejek Bog Updates 08/11/2010 12:33 AM CDT
Greetings!

Some rowdy pirates made a mess of Pejek Bog recently. Traipsing through the muck, their heavy footfalls have created several new paths in all three hunting areas. They also riled up the local wildlife!

The major updates, however, concern the Premium hunting grounds where the rhoat modas and nightstalker unyns roam. The fenced-in Estate Holder area has several new paths to help facilitate creature movement. In addition, spawn has been increased across the board since the amount of rooms is fairly substantial.

The only issue I anticipate is instances where someone might have logged out in the bog transporting to a different room upon reentering the game. In most cases, people should just wind up in a different spot in the bog. However, some people might be moved to a different location in the game. This is due to some behind the scenes reorganization and shouldn't be cause for too much fret. If you find yourself in a situation where you're not in you're previous spot, simply assist and explain what happen, and we'll sort it out.

If anyone notices any other oddities, please let me know. These changes are live in all instances.

Enjoy!

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: Pejek Bog Updates 08/11/2010 03:42 AM CDT
As an aside, please excuse the typing errors in my post. I definitely need some more rest before posting announcements. :-(

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: Pejek Bog Updates 08/14/2010 11:05 AM CDT
Seems the auto-draggers to remove bodies is not working here anymore. If you die in the estate holder area, you will not be dragged out without aid. Not sure if this was intended or not, but I was stuck there a good 20 minutes at least before I could get someone able to drag me out.
Re: Pejek Bog Updates 08/14/2010 02:42 PM CDT
>Seems the auto-draggers to remove bodies is not working here anymore. If you die in the estate holder area, you will not be dragged out without aid. Not sure if this was intended or not, but I was stuck there a good 20 minutes at least before I could get someone able to drag me out.

No, it is working, it's just rather slow. I'm checking with Zadraes to see if we can shorten the length.

-- GM Tiesse