Haven 06/04/2009 12:47 PM CDT
So where do people hang out in Haven? Im trying to find someone to give me a hand to get into the areas under the Zaulfung but I cant seem to find any people in Haven to even ask heh.
Re: Haven 06/04/2009 12:51 PM CDT
Most hang out at the crate. Otherwise, you could gweth.

Good Luck!

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Haven 06/04/2009 12:57 PM CDT
If I am in game, I will be around Haven and I can guide ya there.

Rehlyn

You gesture at a gargantuan korograth.
A sheet of slippery rich amber ale-hued ice forms beneath a gargantuan korograth!
The gargantuan korograth refuses to fall.
Re: Haven 06/04/2009 01:07 PM CDT
Ill keep an eye out for ya. I think I just managed to pick a really bad time to go... heh midday during the week seems to be dead time. Anyway Ill haunt around the crate for a while.
Bucket in Haven pawnshop? 01/01/2010 05:14 AM CST
Could there be a garbage bucket put in the Haven pawnshop, please?

-Evran

* Prophet Hotoke Fuku-Nyorai snuck out of the shadow he was hiding in.
Re: Bucket in Haven pawnshop? 01/12/2010 04:36 PM CST
Much luck. We've been begging for a trash bucket in the gathering spot at the store since the mana storm.

===
Oleveir says, "One must be careful around the angry ODS women."
Re: Bucket in Haven pawnshop? 01/12/2010 04:49 PM CST
Maybe the bucket at the east gate could be moved. Why is there even one there?

"Magic has rules and so does posting on these forums." -Annwyl
Re: Bucket in Haven pawnshop? 01/12/2010 11:35 PM CST
I think east gate/ranger tent was a secondary hangout spot in the old days.
Re: Bucket in Haven pawnshop? 01/13/2010 05:59 AM CST
there was no ranger tent there in the old days. The old hangout was up at the top of the deer trail. Its still a "safe" room there, and had decent life mana/holy mana for rejuvs for all the swamp troll hunters. <with the mana storm the mana has changed, but i don't have anyone hunting there these days so i haven't checked it lately> the bucket has been there for that long. there never was a bucket up there though, only the one inside the gate to town.

"If Elanthia can survive putting a dragon inside of its molten core, I think it can survive a few black-robed magicians sitting on Gibbet Hill"-<parshift>