Sir Robyn 12/21/2008 03:46 PM CST
New characters will find that they can GIVE the weapon and armor they start out with to Sir Robyn and ORDER a replacement. As you grow in skill, you'll find him more reluctant to give you a replacement -- eventually, you'll be on your own.

-Linda / Danalae
Sir Robyn 11/18/2009 04:55 PM CST
Is Sir Robyn missing? I swear I've been on every street in town five times. I've found the fishmonger, Old Maisie, the acolyte, smelly cat, Jackwater, the peddler, the halfling sailor, any number of Wardens... but I can't for the life of me find Sir Robyn.
Re: Sir Robyn 11/18/2009 04:56 PM CST
He's on Ratha, I believe.
Re: Sir Robyn 11/18/2009 05:19 PM CST
They moved him after our argument about stealing from NPCs. People were making too much money and unfortunately a few people assumed that the GMs knew. Kinda like the misty - thigh bag that Rmel posted about at the fest. :)

Long story short, they deported poor Sir Robyn.
Re: Sir Robyn 11/18/2009 05:31 PM CST
Oookay... wasn't he supposed to be the one that will swap out better weapons and armor to newbies in Haven? The Haven equivalent of the war vet in Crossing? What good does he do on Ratha?
Re: Sir Robyn 11/18/2009 05:32 PM CST
Where exactly do you get your information?
Re: Sir Robyn 11/18/2009 05:32 PM CST
I'm fairly sure him being on Ratha is a bug that will likely be addressed shortly, so there's no need to get upset over it.

Rev. Reene

(1:41:07 AM) Szrael: Empaths learned TM from classes, and we were glad to do it. And we have to cast STRA uphill, both ways, in the snow.
Re: Sir Robyn 11/18/2009 09:07 PM CST
>Where exactly do you get your information?

Lofton's reject pile.

"...I am inclined to think the focus of the [Warmage's] spellbook should be ways to make things explode, to help you make things explode, or to assist your victim in exploding." -Armifer
Re: Sir Robyn 12/03/2009 06:43 PM CST
>Lofton's reject pile.

Zing!
Re: talking to NPC's like Sir Robyn in RH 09/04/2010 10:33 PM CDT
the only people in my "family" that have been able to talk to robyn are new characters that can give him their starting gear to get equipped <more or less the same function as the veteran has in crossing>. other than that, you can't really dialogue with them.

Although some of them do have other verbs you can use on them. <flirt, hug, smile, and, in some cases, steal>. Or, things you can ask them about <i.e. ask the peddlar or the acolyte about wares for stuff they sell>

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath