The Pierless Inn, now proudly serving Greenbottle's offerings! 11/29/2015 02:37 PM CST
The Pierless Inn of Riverhaven has formed a binding contract with the Greenbottle family and will now be serving Greenbottle's Reserve on their Wine menu and flaky yeehar hand-pies (formly a Greenbottle family recipe) on their food menu.

The management and waitstaff encourage all visitors, new and old, to stop by and try the new offerings and not to be daunted by the high price on the Reserve. They enthuse that it is very much worth the price!

---
NaOH+HI
Re: The Pierless Inn, now proudly serving Greenbottle's offerings! 11/29/2015 03:46 PM CST
Cool to see some of the inns getting love.

Does the reserve emote in-game at all to reflect the quality (still broke post-fest or I'd try some. Yes, THAT broke)?
Re: The Pierless Inn, now proudly serving Greenbottle's offerings! 11/29/2015 04:54 PM CST
>>Does the reserve emote in-game at all to reflect the quality (still broke post-fest or I'd try some. Yes, THAT broke)?

It does! So does the hand-pie.
Re: The Pierless Inn, now proudly serving Greenbottle's offerings! 11/29/2015 10:13 PM CST
These are AWESOME. Great job on the design.

They do have a funny bug, which I've bugged in-game as well. This is what I see when my friend consumes each item:

Thayet takes a long pull from her tiny barrel. She eyes half-close in contentment as they do so, her shoulders relaxing as she give a barely-audible sigh of bliss.
Thayet takes a bite of her flaky hand-pie and chews slowly, as if trying to memorize each flavor.

(it's using my own name/gender instead of his.)

Thayet
Twitter: @thayelf
Tumblr: thayette.tumblr.com
Re: The Pierless Inn, now proudly serving Greenbottle's offerings! 11/29/2015 10:15 PM CST
literally as I hit post on that it was fixed damn you guys are good

A+ on these though seriously.

Thayet
Twitter: @thayelf
Tumblr: thayette.tumblr.com
Re: The Pierless Inn, now proudly serving Greenbottle's offerings! 11/30/2015 08:01 AM CST
Weird, because I didn't fix it until a minute ago.

Already purchased ones are not updated, but newly purchased ones should be fine.

---
NaOH+HI