Shalswar area 12/17/2007 08:51 AM CST
[Cragstone Vale, Rocky Shore]
The roar of the nearby waterfall nearly drowns out all other sound as it comes crashing down. Mist from the cascade gives the feel of perpetual rain as it drenches everything in the area. A twisting path leads away from the shore to disappear in the thick growth of trees.
Obvious paths: none.
>pace
You pace back and forth, scowling slightly at your surroundings.

Seriously? How much more wild do you have to get than a thundering waterfall?

The rest of Cragstone Vale is barely wilderness when it should be more than that, but that waterfall is URBAN? You're kidding.

Someone needs to fix it.
Re: Shalswar area 12/17/2007 11:30 AM CST
Also, this area seems like a good place for only Shalwar. Unless of course you want to move an area up by Rossmans...that would be perfect as well. It seems a natural progression from Shalswar only, to the Spire area of Shalswar (with riders), to the Spire (sentinals, crones and so forth).

Madigan

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.

Arthur Ashe
Re: Shalswar area 12/17/2007 11:35 AM CST
Also, I think for such a small area, spawning 6 shalswar with only 1 hunter is kind of too much. For clarification, this is the area outside the Black Spire.
Re: Shalswar area 12/17/2007 03:37 PM CST
<<Also, I think for such a small area, spawning 6 shalswar with only 1 hunter is kind of too much. For clarification, this is the area outside the Black Spire.>>

I love the spawn however YMMV.

P.S. A trail to Forfewhatchamacallit from Theren would fit the bill nicely by the way.

Madigan

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.

Arthur Ashe