Problem with Moradu 11/19/2006 01:59 PM CST
Been some time since I went to fight the jeol moradu, but went with a group of people earlier this morning. A few other have posted on this since the area opened up, but I wanted to echo their inputs.

I was set up at the fissure entrance while they dispersed within. They never saw a single moradu since I was killing all of them that generated in my room. It was mentioned that they gen in two rooms, but I believe it is only the first one.

If a mage goes on a killing spree in that room, he kills the hunting in the rest of the area.

Trebber

It is intended to be a game, and while it never made sense for me to be able to bounce across the rainbow road or whatever it was called when I played Candyland, it never stopped me from doing it and enjoying the game.
Re: Problem with Moradu 11/25/2006 01:32 PM CST
Well, I guess I'm not going to move there to hunt with Trebber...

Currently reading:

The Little Empath That Wouldnt, Even Though It Was Her Job to Heal Me
AND
A Matter of Magic 2: How to Get More by Doing Less
Re: Problem with Moradu 11/25/2006 03:51 PM CST
Heh, I rarely hunt there if anyone else is there (I like to be considerate of my fellow hunters). I went there one other time since my last post just to show some people around and watch while they hunted. It was a little awkward since I had to keep jumping into hiding so they would advance the other people but it was an enjoyable experience for them so it was worth it.

Trebber

It is intended to be a game, and while it never made sense for me to be able to bounce across the rainbow road or whatever it was called when I played Candyland, it never stopped me from doing it and enjoying the game.