At a glance 09/19/2006 11:03 PM CDT
For thoes that havnt gotten here yet...

Its down a road that lies between hib and the ferry gate. It has a gate that leads to shard, but is only open durng the day. Seems kinda small, some housing areas.

For creatures i saw out the gear gate:

A Dragon Priest zealot (Lumped in with the next 2)
A Dragon Priest sentinel (Ranged about level 70)
An armored shalswar, (Skinable about level 60)

A young forest gryphon (High Perc, skinable, good loot about lvl 50)

A vile plague wraith (These are down a trail and over a barricade seem to be over 70th)

Halfling,

http://home.comcast.net/~toolshed47/
Re: At a glance 09/20/2006 02:24 AM CDT
Is that the same road with the abandoned mine?

~the player of a halfling, an elf and a human

"I have seen better conflicts from my 4 year old son and a stuffed animal that can't respond."- Arctuniol

"There is no absolute truth in the world for every group of people."
Re: At a glance 09/20/2006 12:46 PM CDT
<<A young forest gryphon (High Perc, skinable, good loot about lvl 50)>>

Where abouts are these? I saw the barricade and saw the DPs however I walked all along the stream all the way to Shard at one point and the area seemed totally devoid of anything?

Events make the land live and breath over the normalcy of everyday hunting,foraging ect. It is the RP aspect that brings out people to live the game.

GM Shakahn on events in prime
Re: At a glance 09/20/2006 02:10 PM CDT
Heading from shard I saw them after climbing the path and going nw about 3 rooms up till I hit the DP's.
Re: At a glance 09/20/2006 02:43 PM CDT
I didn't try to fight them, but I saw young gryphons on the road from Shard to Forfedhar. When I appraised one (defenses and primary weapon about 200), they appraised as worthy opponents, or even difficult.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: At a glance 09/20/2006 03:20 PM CDT
weapon and defense around 200, I could kill young ones, but was berserking (barb) and they came in faster than I could kill, and they took me out after a while...(couldn't retreat)

so maybe 210-215 to be safe
Re: At a glance 09/20/2006 03:23 PM CDT
Could the GM in chrage then please take a quick look to make sure they have been turned on in the platinum instance I've walked that road quite a bit and narry a feather.

Events make the land live and breath over the normalcy of everyday hunting,foraging ect. It is the RP aspect that brings out people to live the game.

GM Shakahn on events in prime
Re: At a glance 09/21/2006 07:33 AM CDT
>Could the GM in chrage then please take a quick look to make sure they have been turned on in the platinum instance I've walked that road quite a bit and narry a feather.

Same here in TF... No gryphons to be found. What kind of skin do they produce, btw?

-Vision et al

Also, I can shoot bees.