Broken Rooms in the Western Grasslands Goblin Area 03/30/2009 06:49 AM CDT
Last Monday, I tried to ride my pony out to Wolf Clan to get my caravan from the stable there and begin my usual trading route. A few rooms in, at the spot where one either goes south to the orchard or northwest towards Tiger Clan, I hit a spot where I could neither ride nor lead my pony northwest to continue on my way. I assisted and the host who came fixed that room. I rode on. A few rooms later, 6 or 7, I was again unable to ride or lead my pony in the southwest direction. I did not even get as far as Tiger clan. I assisted again, that host came right back, and on hearing the problem said there must be something wrong with the entire area and that it would be referred to the GM in charge of the area. I gave it a week and tried again today to get out to Wolf Clan with my pony. The room has not been fixed, yet. I hope that whoever the GM is for the area will fix it soon.

I am quite willing to stand around out in goblins with my pony for as long as it takes if a test subject is needed to find all the broken spots for horses. I can be reached at my play.net or by IMing Trader Gnara.

Caravans are going through fine, mind, just not horses.

Gnara the Gnome Trader's (and others) Player