Scavenger Troll Area Ward 04/13/2006 09:03 AM CDT
This area is still warded against clairvoyance. Is that intended?
Re: Scavenger Troll Area Ward 04/23/2006 05:37 PM CDT
What exactly do you mean still warded against clairvoyance?

Meriel
Re: Scavenger Troll Area Ward 04/23/2006 08:52 PM CDT
>What exactly do you mean still warded against clairvoyance?

>Meriel

When I tried to locate Wulfcat while he was in the fortress, it was impossible, When Jourok had that fortrss, and I'm assuming its the same Gorbesh Fortress, he had it warded against locates. We were wondering if those wards were still in place and if so, was it intentional.

Ithlia's player.

"Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing."
- Randy K. Milholland
Re: Scavenger Troll Area Ward 04/23/2006 08:54 PM CDT
Warded against clairvoyance = unlocatable and cannot summon familiars.

<<In prime they have been gone since Jourok, Jomay and a crew of mammoths kicked them out a while back.>>

That's right and could have something to do with why the area was made to warded as such from my understanding.

- Simon

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Frontpage.html
Re: Scavenger Troll Area Ward 04/23/2006 10:07 PM CDT
>was it intentional

I would say no. There are no wards in any room of the Dirge fortress in Platinum.

-Fuquois-

Milgrym asks, "How does 666 coins strike you?"
Re: Scavenger Troll Area Ward 04/24/2006 01:22 AM CDT
Understood.

And fixed. You should now be locatable, able to teleport, and get your familiars in the Gorbesh fort area. Thanks for the heads' up.

Meriel
Re: Scavenger Troll Area Ward 04/24/2006 03:43 PM CDT
What about the wards that are in the gorbesh fortress in Shard. Those intentional or can they be lifted as well? Also, is the gate in the Ilithi fortress closed for a reason? Sorry for posting this in this folder but kinda goes along the same lines and I was curious.
Re: Scavenger Troll Area Ward 04/24/2006 03:54 PM CDT
Umm there are no wards in the gorbesh fortress in Shard. The gate is still locked but there aren't supposed to be any scavenger trolls in the area anyways. I doubt the gate being unlocked is much of a problem.

The Dragon priest hisses, "We'd have won, too, if it weren't for thossse meddling kidsss."
>
Re: Scavenger Troll Area Ward 04/24/2006 04:06 PM CDT
I believe there are some rooms in the fortress that are warded still in Ilithi.
Re: Scavenger Troll Area Ward 04/24/2006 05:59 PM CDT
>And fixed. You should now be locatable, able to teleport, and get your familiars in the Gorbesh fort area. Thanks for the heads' up.

>Meriel

Thanks Meriel

"Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing."
- Randy K. Milholland
Re: Scavenger Troll Area Ward 04/24/2006 08:42 PM CDT
For Shard, BUG it or post in the Shard topic. That's a different GM, who may or may not switch it back. Up to him.

For us in Zoluren, tho, you should be good to go. If you notice anything else wonky about the area, please let me know.

Meriel
Re: Scavenger Troll Area Ward 04/24/2006 10:10 PM CDT
There are NO warded rooms. A few rooms are actaully inside and not under the open sky. I stay there all the time and companions/familiars and locates all work in all areas of the fort.

The Dragon priest hisses, "We'd have won, too, if it weren't for thossse meddling kidsss."
>
Re: Scavenger Troll Area Ward 04/26/2006 11:36 AM CDT
Meriel ftw.

- Simon

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Frontpage.html