Scavenger Trolls 04/05/2006 02:28 AM CDT
Can you please bring these back?
Re: Scavenger Trolls 04/05/2006 04:07 AM CDT
I don't know if maybe something happened to them in Prime, but in Plat they're alive and well in both the rock troll area and in the Dirge Gorbesh fortress.

-Fuquois-

"A witty saying proves nothing."
- Voltaire

"Barbarians should not have a bonus to forging."
- DiminishedAngel
Re: Scavenger Trolls 04/05/2006 05:56 AM CDT
In prime they have been gone since Jourok, Jomay and a crew of mammoths kicked them out a while back. When the pirate scum were eventually routed from the fortress I was hopeful of thier return but alas they have not been seen since.

Rehlyn

A giant skeletal claw rises slowly from the mire, stretching its palm open to the sky.
A tasia corsair says, "Well I was hoping to wait for a cleric first but if you watch my stuff I'll depart. Thanks."
Re: Scavenger Trolls 04/06/2006 12:22 AM CDT
Haven't seen them around since the conversion to DR 2.

- Simon

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Frontpage.html
Bug Fix -- Scavenger Trolls 04/08/2006 11:18 AM CDT
After having been defeated so decisively by pirates and mammoths, the scavenger trolls of Dirge left for a more quiet home.

Now, these are not creatures that anybody would describe as the brightest candle in the room, but eventually even they get the message -- and the message they have is that no pirates have been seen in their old home for a loooong time. Therefore, do not be surprised if a few more start showing up to reclaim their old territory.

Thanks for the head's up. The scavenger troll gen in both Plat and Fallen were never affected, both are intact and operational.

Meriel
Re: Bug Fix -- Scavenger Trolls 04/08/2006 12:34 PM CDT
Thanks much for the fix!
Re: Bug Fix -- Scavenger Trolls 04/08/2006 12:54 PM CDT
Let me get this straight... you brought back scavenger trolls to dirge, are they going to be in the town? Just curious because I have no idea how my trader will be able to do his routes with scavenger trolls chasing after him. Please tell me thats not going to be the case and that they will be off the beaten path so to speak.
Re: Bug Fix -- Scavenger Trolls 04/08/2006 01:01 PM CDT
Scavenger trolls are back where they were before, in the Gorbesh Fort. There is no change to the range they once inhabited.
Re: Bug Fix -- Scavenger Trolls 04/08/2006 01:03 PM CDT
Ok good, phew. My trader soiled his pants when he saw one outside NE gate in crossing, heh. They just migrating over there I take it?