Short-lived entertainment 02/10/2006 07:04 PM CST
I went to see if I could find me some s'lai screamers to play with and all I managed to find after sitting around for a while was this...

A barrage of stones suddenly fly from the darkness!
A stone hits you!
A stone hits you!
A stone whizzes just over your head!
A stone hits you!
A stone whizzes just over your head!
A chorus of angry chitters follows, then all is silent again.

Your body feels at full strength.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have some minor swelling and bruising around the left leg compounded by cuts and bruises about the left leg, minor swelling and bruising in the abdomen compounded by cuts and bruises about the abdomen, minor swelling and bruising in the back compounded by cuts and bruises about the back.

I gotta say, disappointing! I expect the usual ambush stone throw, but... is this normal? If I have to suffer through that, at least give me screamers to play with after! Hee hee!

~Jycanth
Re: Short-lived entertainment 02/10/2006 10:38 PM CST
When I was running around there playing mapmaker it didn't seem to be a normal occurrance. I don't go there anymore, though, because of events that happened during my run through the shift quest. That was the only time I ever seen a mountain fly.

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: Short-lived entertainment 02/10/2006 10:49 PM CST
Its normal & probably cause several of us residents complained that the screamers were popping out too quickly, especially for younger chars.

Which reminds me, thanks.

To whatever GM(s) are in charge of the S'lai area, any chance of getting the perc reqs for the path looked at? I had a char with over 20 ranks in per not able to find the path, no eye wounds but another char with slightly less could. I'm not sure what the issue is, have just noticed it recently so dont know if the changeover to DR2 fouled it up but those same chars were able to find the path with no issues before & during the sorrow war.

Not sure if it really applies to premies GMs as its always been the entrance to s'lais, they just plopped some homes down in there.

Thanks

"Slo ku pivo'hrr'shu, Azhaquai Tel'rath'a Gavelg. Ushnish's s'zhaan."
"Mivar Feas, Alrar Abues. Ruai Abarai'ati, Abarakh Zaradil."
"Moya Dha ch'ohalk vassai. Alia jacta est. Adflictatio, Delectatio.."