Open up Map Shop in Arthe Dale 09/01/2005 12:17 PM CDT
I'd like to see the map shop in Arthe Dale actually sell maps. Doesn't have to be actual maps. Descriptive maps for role play would be fine. I'm just tired of seeing this shop so empty for so long.

Re: Open up Map Shop in Arthe Dale 09/01/2005 04:00 PM CDT
Agreed. I'd love if they used the image files from the current geography section of the website, similar to the old Zoluren maps.

Arcelebor

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
Re: Open up Map Shop in Arthe Dale 09/11/2005 07:49 AM CDT
I agree, could be sort of fanciful with lots of illustrations and notes and little stories. It would be a wonderful thing for rp and to learn scholarship from. Could even include clues leading to some of the more interesting places like Eluned's pool.

Mists and Magic, Ocean Breazes, Deep Rivers Under the Sea, Trails Between the Stars: Where nothing is as it seems.
Re: Open up Map Shop in Arthe Dale 09/12/2005 07:38 AM CDT
Not to mention they would look neat on someone's walls in thier homes...

Maxxwel Lightish

Through the strings of fate do we falter and fall. Through the strength of will do we rise once again.
Re: Open up Map Shop in Arthe Dale 09/16/2005 01:38 AM CDT
how bout maps that link directly to photos like character portraits , only bigger that would be cool

Sentai.
The O.G.
Re: Open up Map Shop in Arthe Dale 09/16/2005 02:15 AM CDT
There's a "parchment" map that works like that. When you "look parchment", you get a partial image of the old DR geography picture. I always figured you could get the rest of the map somewhere, but looks like it was only the one piece that was ever sold.

Arcelebor

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
PSA - Sakhar's definition of RP is erroneous
Re: Open up Map Shop in Arthe Dale 09/16/2005 08:42 PM CDT
And more ASCII maps like the starting map of the Crossing!