Question for the GMs 11/24/2004 03:49 PM CST
Is there a certain area in Northern Zoluren that's supposed to heal infection?

I don't want to give out too much information, but the last 4 times I've been infected, I've visited this one certain area, and within 10 minutes, my infection disappears without fail.

A simple yes or no would suffice me, and if more information is needed, mail my play.net address

-Aya

"If you are flammable and have legs, you can never be blocking a fire exit" - Mitch Hedberg.

>You pull Nasmyth to his feet, but he just falls back over since he is dead.
Re: Question for the GMs 11/24/2004 11:39 PM CST
>>I don't want to give out too much information, but the last 4 times I've been infected, I've visited this one certain area, and within 10 minutes, my infection disappears without fail.

If your stamina is high enough, infections will randomly disappear on their own (kind of like poison fizzling away). Can you duplicate this with any character, or just a specific one?

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: Question for the GMs 11/25/2004 10:10 AM CST
I haven't tried with other characters... but what you said about stamina is news to me. I even asked a couple of rather high empaths if they had any idea why my incection would just disappear, and they had no idea.

I guess I should be pulling out a little'n and checking it out.

-Aya

"If you are flammable and have legs, you can never be blocking a fire exit" - Mitch Hedberg.

Re: Question for the GMs 11/25/2004 07:18 PM CST
>>I even asked a couple of rather high empaths if they had any idea why my incection would just disappear, and they had no idea.

That's where I got it from. I'm probably remembering wrong since it's been a while, but I believe Souv's player mentioned that during an empath folders discussion on the strength of infections/diseases (ie, how it could sometimes kill in one surprise hit or last forever).

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: Question for the GMs 11/26/2004 04:41 AM CST
Well, you were quite right. The next time I got infection, I just hung around somewhere else, and eventually it poofed. Since then I've been doing my best to inform my friends who didn't know, so that people won't make the same mistake I did, and end up looking such the fool.

Thanks for the help! I really didn't feel like running there everytime I got an infection anyway.

:P

-Aya