Arthe Dale Greensward 06/18/2002 09:43 PM CDT
I've got a few questions about the Greensward:

1. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but why is it that you can dive in the swimming hole while sitting down?

2. Could we get a disposal bin or something so the area stays clean? All those boxes and rangers foraging up corn and grass really makes it messy here.

3. This is kinda ify, but could we get a warning sign on or by the tree that reads, "Climb at your own risk"?

Opafer, The guy who spents more time at the Greensward than anybody else.
Re: Arthe Dale Greensward 06/19/2002 10:14 AM CDT
What risk is there to climbing that tree, other than a loss of dignity if one should fail?

I do agree that a garbage container would be nice thought.

Ryeka and the brood

p.s.: I did get stuck up in that tree once for a couple of days before I figured out how to dive into the swimming hole!
Re: Arthe Dale Greensward 06/19/2002 11:24 AM CDT
>>3. This is kinda ify, but could we get a warning sign on or by the tree that reads, "Climb at your own risk"?

Hi Opafer,
I don't know much about Arthe Dale, so I can't comment on if this is a good idea or not. What I can say, though, is that it probably won't happen. My first foray onto the boards, some two years ago, was in an effort to get a warning sign put near the shaft in reavers. I was pretty much jumped on. Well, initially, anyway. Eventually, a number of people agreed with me, but then a bunch of other people claimed that we were asking to be treated with kid gloves. And I don't think any GMs even ever commented on the thread.
--David (Jolebin Swordstaff, Elemancer of Riverhaven)

P.S. Just remember, that shaft is practically the only place in the entire realms that runs a climbing check without requiring use of the climb verb. It's a menace, I tell you!
Re: Arthe Dale Greensward 06/20/2002 03:20 AM CDT
Well, accually the sign was more of a joke, but it would be handy to point to when someone starts scrolling too much trying to climb the tree.

Opafer
Arthe Dale Greensward 09/09/2006 08:30 PM CDT
May we please have a trash receptacle here under the oak tree by the swimming hole? If the area outside the northeast gate can have one, why not the town green in Arthe Dale? I am so tired of seeing trash on the ground there. Perhaps a battered old berry-picking basket?

Bard Lydaiva's (and others) player