Gate of Souls 01/21/2013 10:02 PM CST
How do you get in here? I'm trying to hunt some Muscular Firecats, and I'm standing near a massive granite boulder. Ranik's Maps just have an arrow, and I can't figure out how to get to the rest of the area. What am I missing?

Elemental Lord Opieus, Master Warrior Mage of Elanthia
"For a bunch of radical empiricists, the Philosophers' system relies on a whole lot of faith." ~Armifer
Re: Gate of Souls 01/21/2013 10:07 PM CST
Push boulder I believe. Will be a strength check, will push the boulder up into place for XX seconds, long enough for you to get through.

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: Gate of Souls 01/21/2013 10:23 PM CST
Thanks! As you may have noticed, that went poorly. Now where did I depart to?

"For a bunch of radical empiricists, the Philosophers' system relies on a whole lot of faith." ~Armifer
Re: Gate of Souls 01/21/2013 10:29 PM CST

i believe dirge. depart full so you don't lose your gear/money

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: Gate of Souls 01/21/2013 10:31 PM CST
>i believe dirge.

Yeah, I couldn't find anything that looked like where I ended up on the Dirge map, so I was looking for some more specifics.

>depart full so you don't lose your gear/money

I departed items since I didn't have any money on me.

Re: Gate of Souls 01/21/2013 10:37 PM CST
>I couldn't find anything that looked like where I ended up on the Dirge map

Because it's not in Dirge... Finally figured it out. It's up near the trail to the Moon Mage Guild up there.

Re: Gate of Souls 01/21/2013 10:38 PM CST
post the room look.

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: Gate of Souls 01/21/2013 10:39 PM CST
ah, okay, sicle grove in timothy's old haunts.
Re: Gate of Souls 01/21/2013 10:55 PM CST
Yeah, it's nice that you depart to sicle grove now, and not Riverhaven like you used to (way back when).