Question for GM's about a shop 08/06/2018 06:09 PM CDT
I thought about this before I posted this question here. It would make sense to post it in the thieves folder as well, but I think more sense here. It is a stealing question.

Im walking through the shops checking difficulty on things and I ran across a shop not in my run because everything before now was to difficult. Im marking things and in Desert Jewels, it will not allow marking of anything in the trays. It will allow marking things on the rack though. Is that an intentional thing or something that slipped through the cracks in the system?

DR: Sok Masticack Dwarven Thief and Musparan Sandrat Extraordinaire
GS4: Croatan Gurhal Dwarven Paladin
Re: Question for GM's about a shop 08/06/2018 11:49 PM CDT
If I was making a guess, it would be because the rack is sitting on the floor. The tray is sitting on a counter which is sitting on the floor.

Parsers and layers of recursion and.. technical jargon.

I'm not sure how difficult it would be to add another layer of markability to things, but I suspect if it was a super-easy thing, it woulda been done that way the first time?

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Question for GM's about a shop 08/07/2018 08:57 AM CDT
It doesn’t sound intentional to me, so please bug it IG for us if you haven’t already. I’ll take a look when I get a chance.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.