Gotta brag 11/16/2016 04:42 PM CST
If I'm Lyin I'm Dyin!

got a box today...A box so full it couldnt show me everything in it as I opened it. Ive had super bpoxes before, but this is the Granddaddy of them.

>open my box
You open the deobar box...

In the deobar box you see a wooden hairbrush, a large grey diamond, a large yellow diamond, a huge yellow-green alexandrite, a huge platinum nugget, a large brown diamond, a large yellow diamond, a large pink sapphire, a huge electrum nugget, a huge sea-green star-stone, a huge electrum nugget, a huge pink sapphire, a large pink sapphire, a huge yellow-green alexandrite, a huge yellow-green alexandrite, a large clear diamond, a huge moss-green emerald, a huge electrum nugget, a huge gold nugget, a huge clear diamond, a huge grey opal, a huge olive emerald, a huge amber opal, a huge yellow-green alexandrite, a huge electrum nugget, a large pink sapphire, a huge cobalt opal, a huge electrum nugget, a huge brown ruby, a huge clear sapphire, a huge yellow-green alexandrite, a huge flax-colored star-stone, a huge pink sapphire, a huge blue-purple sapphire, a large grey diamond, a huge gold nugget, a huge carmine ruby, a huge moss-green star-stone, a huge mint green emerald, a large faceted clear diamond, a huge gold nu, and et, a large clear .

>fill my pou with my box
You fill your purple gem pouch with 45 gems from your deobar box.

>app pou
The purple gem pouch is a container, and can be opened and closed.
The purple gem pouch is fairly malleable.
It appears that the purple gem pouch can be worn attached to a belt.
You believe that the purple gem pouch weighs exactly 70 stones.
You sort through the gems and finally decide that they're worth a total of about 2441986 Lirums.
Roundtime: 8 seconds.

Game over. I Win!

seriously my jaw hit the floor. My previous best super box wa only worth 45-50 plat. This destroyed that. A bit of patience in Muspar'i and you to may get this lucky!

Sok Masticack Dwarven Thief and Musparan Sandrat Extrodinaire
Re: Gotta brag 11/21/2016 09:04 AM CST
Probably one of my boxes! Half of that is mine! I smell a lawsuit a-brewing...

mwahaha

+Gidske