Need a way out of the Palace Road area at night 09/05/2015 12:47 AM CDT
Any chance we could get a climbable section of wall between these 2 rooms where the crack in the wall is? Since the gates close at both ends of the palace road at night you're stranded here in the 11 room section with no way out if a citizen isn't around to open the gates till they reopen the next day.

[Muspar'i, Palace Road]
Exotic desert flora grows along the side of the crushed coral road in well-kept flower beds, accenting the usual drab brown sand with splashes of bright orange and vibrant pink. The blossoms sway in the light breeze that sweeps over the wall and down the path. Beyond a few tangled bushes to the northeasts rests the corner of Shorka's Palace, a subtle reminder to observers of where they stand. You also see a crack in the palace wall.
Obvious paths: northeast, southeast.

[Velaka, Beside the Palace Wall]
Sloping away from the high wall, the mighty sand dunes recede into the ground, leveling out as they approach the shores of Lake Ratamipak. The massive body of murky water stands motionless amidsts the shifting sands, hardly a ripple disturbing its surface. You also see a crack in the palace wall.
Obvious paths: northeast, southeast.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Need a way out of the Palace Road area at night 01/16/2016 06:07 PM CST
Muspar'i could really use some climbing options for training Athletics. I'd like to get my Aladdin on.

These spots seem ideal:
[Velaka Desert, Path of Three Brothers]
A smooth stone walkway passes through the tall metal gate that opens here, dust and sand giving way to small green shrubs and blossoming succulents. Stretching east and west, stone walls serve to protect the area from the harsh Velakan winds. Faintly carved into the sand-worn surface of the walkway lies the image of a goblet, pointing north further into the oasis.
Obvious paths: north. (gate 0-100)

[Outside Muspar'i]
The dark, towering walls of Muspar'i look out over the desert sands beyond. As the harsh Velakan winds swoosh sand through the air, threatening to obliterate all in their path, the walls serve as a barrier protecting the merchant city. A bit to the south, along the walls, a ramp leads up to a metal platform, while a stone trail works its way through the sea of sand in a northeasterly direction. You also see a rocky trail, the Great Gate of Muspar'i and a metal ramp.
Obvious paths: northeast, west. (Gate 150-350)

[Velakan Trade Road, Before the Palace Gate]
Great iron-banded gates stand tall within the otherwise unbroken barrier of limestone blocks that is the wall around Shorka's Palace. Deep carving in the stone depicts a fearsome cobra, though much of the detail has been worn away by the harsh Velakan environment.
Obvious paths: south, northwest. (Gate 250-450) (also would solve the problem of being stuck in the palace road zone after dark)

[Heke'mhhg River, Under the Bridge]
The sounds of the rushing water echo all around, amplified by the underside of the sandstone bridge. Pale lines of salty residue run along the supports laterally -- a reminder of the highs and lows the water level has reached. At the highest point the river appears to have come to about chest height on a Human, though the marker is quite faded, indicating that it was some time ago.
Obvious paths: east, west. (bridge 250-450) (it's climbable but either very low athletics req)

[Salt Gleaner Road]
Making its way around another of the great towers of the city, the road bends to follow the path of the wall and the edge of the plateau. The tread of a foot here occasionally brings forth a crunching sound, as the ground is strangely littered with the shells of sunflower seeds. High above, one of the famed bonfires that mark the towers of Muspar'i flares majestically atop the battlements.
Obvious paths: south, northwest. (Tower 500-750)

[Salt Gleaner Road]
Staying close to the city, the road narrows and squeezes past one of the immense corner towers of the defensive wall. Even by day, the crackling bonfire that surmounts all the towers flares atop the highest level of the bastion.
Obvious paths: north, southwest. (Tower 500-750)

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html