Leather Repair 06/01/2012 05:58 PM CDT
Can we please turn the sun forge on to repairing leather? It makes hunting in Muspar'i effectively impossible that there is no leather repairer. (The oasis doesn't count, since it's a significant barge ride away, and running through 2 mazes.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors."
-Raesh
Re: Leather Repair 06/01/2012 06:18 PM CDT
Leather repair, yes! If not the forge than maybe the tanners tent, or something, anything really... please?

You snap your furry fingers.
Re: Leather Repair 06/02/2012 05:15 AM CDT
I completely agree, this would be a great addition to Muspar'i.
Re: Leather Repair 06/16/2012 02:39 PM CDT
>>Leather repair, yes! If not the forge than maybe the tanners tent, or something, anything really... please?

Ushikhh leans over and says to you, "You been looking for repairs? Too bad, I don't do that sort of stuff. However, if yer looking to get that sort of thing done my apprentice might be able to help ya."
>
Ushikhh points at the tarp leading to the workroom and says loudly, "Go there and ask her. I dunno, maybe she can help."
>
You step through a wide leather tarp.
>
[Tanner's Tent, Workroom]
The acrid smell of tanning salts and oils hangs in the air, the small room filled to the brim with pelts and skins of every imaginable species. A slender workbench loaded with tools rests behind a short counter which is attended by a slender S'kra Mur woman. Perfectly at home in the cramped space, she swiftly moves from the counter to the bench as she accepts orders and completes them. Behind you, a wide leather tarp offers access to the main room of the tent. You also see a sign, and Leatherworker Areitza
Obvious paths: none.
>
look at areit
>
Areitza is a whisper-thin figure of a S'Kra Mur. Her scarred snout has a mouth full of broken fangs, destroying what could have once been a beautiful countenance. Her scales have the weathered look of one who has spent years in the open desert, battered by the persistent sands. She gazes about the area with piercing eyes that seem to carefully analyze anything they might lock on to. A short, nubby tail extends behind her, wrapped by a battered leather tailband.
She is wearing an off-white linen gamantang edged with thin leather braiding along the collar, a broad tool belt swarmed by pouches, and a battered leather tailband
>
read sign
>
The sign reads:
LEATHER ARMOR REPAIR DONE HERE!
We only work on standard armor items!
All quotes for work are final!
All repairs are to be paid for in advance!
All times quoted are approximate (real) times!
You must have your repair ticket to retrieve
your items. No exceptions!
No! You cannot watch me work!
For a quote, hold the item in your right hand and
APPRAISE <item>.
To have an item repaired, give it to Areitza.
To check on the status of your item give the ticket to
Areitza or examine the ticket yourself.
To retrieve your item, hold the ticket in your
right hand and type: Give Areitza

Please? Maybe?

You snap your furry fingers.
Re: Leather Repair 06/16/2012 04:01 PM CDT

Honestly, I've never seen the point of having separate places for leather and metal repair. All current repair places should just be converted to handle both for playability.