A letter addressed to Captain Gerriur 04/28/2012 06:25 AM CDT
<<A letter scribed in near impeccable handwriting is hand delivered to the Captain of the Constables>>

Captain

I sought out far and wide and finally managed to reach Asrea as requested by yourself and King Arhhdan. I listened to her side of the story regarding her confrontation with the Outcast Alexii. She claims he brazenly shoved the emblem of the lion of Raenilar in her face during a barge ride south from the province. Regardless of this, she has a deep hatred toward the Outcasts because of an oath she took to protect for the formal Ferdal, one that she was unable to fulfill. She has said that she is old enough to recognize a few Outcasts and she does plan to kill them on sight and any who are outlandish enough to identify themselves as such. I did manage to get her word that she will attempt to respect the creed of our King Arhhdan to the best of her ability. She has also been warned of the penalties taken in our area. As added incentive, I also mentioned that the faithful citizens of The Desert Jewel will be remaining vigilant as always.

Yours in service,
Terra Jaal'alyin, Lore Kee

P.S. Regarding the other matter we discussed earlier, I should have a report soon for you.
Re: A letter addressed to Captain Gerriur 04/30/2012 08:09 PM CDT
>>I sought out far and wide and finally managed to reach Asrea as requested by yourself and King Arhhdan.

Interesting development! If Asrea is to kill Outcasts on sight, its probably best for her to stay out of Muspar'i isn't it? o.O (And Terra don't you think it would best serve you to post this in Events and Hapennings?)