Cleaning of the dust... 01/31/2012 07:59 AM CST
Oh hai, Muspar'i! :)

=GM Jhustis=
Re: Cleaning of the dust... 01/31/2012 08:04 AM CST
Hi!

~Leilond
http://tinyurl.com/Leilond-Portrait
http://drzeal.forumotion.com Learn How to PvP!
Re: Cleaning of the dust... 01/31/2012 10:03 AM CST
get out your best gamatang and set a spell.

The desert jewel awaits.

Preces meae non sunt dignae;Sed tu bonus fac benigne;Ne perenni cremer igne [Dies Irae]
Re: Cleaning of the dust... 02/14/2012 12:06 PM CST
Hi!

I don't think we've heard this in awhile, so request for even higher level hunting? <g>
Dakohirdu maybe?

Terra
Re: Cleaning of the dust... 02/25/2012 09:52 AM CST
Don't really care what you bring in, just make it something I can skin please.
That grumpy tanner doesn't work nearly hard enough.

Alexii points at a Velakan slaver and shouts, "Another one! Don't let it get away!"
Re: Cleaning of the dust... 04/30/2012 03:28 PM CDT
So, I'm actually currently a resident of Ratha thinking of moving to a new area. I'm currently around swains/hatchlings level and most of my other non-combat skills are around the same level if maybe slightly higher. Opinions on Muspari living? It seems like a good place. I noticed mobs in the World's End Apartments are around the same level as the things i hunt currently, and there seems to be decent critter progression in the area. Are there any skills that people have a very hard time training here? Besides swimming i guess...i mean...it IS a desert afterall...
Re: Cleaning of the dust... 04/30/2012 03:39 PM CDT
Staying inside the city walls is pretty decent, there are allot of nooks and crannies around if you make sure to look at everything carefully. I haven't tried climbing with lower ranks, so I can't tell you about training that. Foraging is possible in good locations and depending on what you are looking for. There is some limited swimming and climbing in the same spot of the river outside the city. As long as you don't swim into the lake you should be safe-ish to go there.

You snap your furry fingers.