Something Old, Something New and Something Blue 10/20/2011 12:35 PM CDT
Old:

Any change in view concerning an auto-empath in Muspar'i?

New:

Seems like a wonderful place for 700+ creatures.

Blue:

Make the new creatures blue.

Madigan
Re: Something Old, Something New and Something Blue 10/20/2011 01:14 PM CDT
>>Any change in view concerning an auto-empath in Muspar'i?

One really would be nice. I enjoy hunting zombie yargs because bursting out of their chest makes me feel like Rambo and teaches great escaping, but without empathic assistance, hunting them really isn't feasible at all. Also difficult to find an Empath who is willing to make the journey at odd hours of the morning.
Malkien
Re: Something Old, Something New and Something Blue 10/20/2011 02:16 PM CDT
There is an auto-empath there now. I could be wrong about location but I think it's at the hospital on the map.

===
Oleveir says, "One must be careful around the angry ODS women."
Re: Something Old, Something New and Something Blue 10/20/2011 04:38 PM CDT
I will also be there quite a bit for the near future, I have found gam chaga are way better than black marble gargoyles comparitively for construct training. Just give a shout on the gweth or stop by Gam Chaga/Muspar'i gate.
Re: Something Old, Something New and Something Blue 10/20/2011 05:50 PM CDT
an empath and a locksmith were both put in muspar'i around the same time. there was a whole event revolving around this having to do with their buildings construction.

I still have my hard hat :-)

Explore the Final Frontier - the unknown calls
Re: Something Old, Something New and Something Blue 10/20/2011 08:27 PM CDT
There is definitely an auto-path, and as was mentioned a locksmith, and has been for I believe well over a year.

Now sometimes auto-paths can't heal or take care of certain special wounds. Perhaps this one cannot do something like that.

Not sure about the blue, but there has been some incease in various critters in Muspar'i, don't know about that high of skill. However there are a few new ones. Perhaps nothing blue though.

Re: Something Old, Something New and Something Blue 10/20/2011 11:34 PM CDT
<<There is an auto-empath there now. I could be wrong about location but I think it's at the hospital on the map.

Outstanding! Thanks.

Madigan
Re: Something Old, Something New and Something Blue 10/23/2011 05:24 PM CDT
I'm also often out in gam chaga or by the vendor cart two blocks northwest of the gate in town.

Mordibar