Justice System change back? 08/02/2020 02:52 PM CDT
OKay, I see the s'kra haunt functions are back on, with no RT. I like it, but then again the rts on the one or 2 atmos never bothered me anyways, but then again I never hunted on mer'kresh so yeah. Thank you for turning them back on if they were off.

But I'm gonna bring up the justice system issue again :)

Please please can we turn the old system on?? (ie getting sent to the quiet area)

Maybe have it send you if you plead guilty?

Please please please with caramel topping on it?
Re: Justice System change back? 08/09/2020 07:39 AM CDT
I'd like to see it as an option for people who want to explore it. You could pick to pay your fine or serve your time instead.

~Engineering Legend Ascot Ryuzzaki, Tinkerer of M'riss
Re: Justice System change back? 08/10/2020 12:02 PM CDT

<I'd like to see it as an option for people who want to explore it. You could pick to pay your fine or serve your time instead.

I agree! Didn't you used to be able to learn escaping that way?
Re: Justice System change back? 08/11/2020 05:53 AM CDT
>>I agree! Didn't you used to be able to learn escaping that way?

If you mean by running away from the guards, yes. But escaping has been rolled into outdoorsmanship.

That aside, it would make sense to have some choice. Make it so!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Justice System change back? 08/11/2020 08:58 AM CDT

And I just discovered it's still listed in Help Advice 4...

>Crime and Punishment

>Most players are arrested by the militia at some point in their careers. When you are arrested, the militia strips you of all your equipment, and throws you in jail for a few minutes to await trial by the judge. After a short wait, you're hauled before the judge, sentenced, and either fined or given the option of an alternate sentence.

"given the option of an alternate sentence."
Re: Justice System change back? 08/14/2020 05:32 PM CDT

I'd also like to put in a request to get this turned back on!
Re: Justice System change back? 04/01/2022 07:02 PM CDT
I'm very late on this. But it would be very nice to be able to be thrown back into the penal colony.
Re: Justice System change back? 04/02/2022 08:55 AM CDT
I agree on this, unless things in the messaging changed in the years since I took this log then I dont see anything about slaves. Convicts, yes. Whips, yes. I'll give that the whip messaging can be taken two ways but whips have been used for centuries as I understand it.

I'll pastebin it so as to not take too much room up here, but yes, please please please bring back the "sent to the penal colony" for theft & such on m'riss. Along with the hidden escape route & recovery, I think I still remember how to do it. ;)

https://pastebin.com/gG9MEMy2