Mer'kresh fix? 05/09/2018 07:11 PM CDT
Yeah yeah yeah, old record here but I'm gonna ask...

Awhile back in the discord channel I had brought up to Lyneia that the s'kra affects & arrest feature on mer'kresh seemed to be broken. Players that have been around while I was away told me that the s'kra aspect had been turned off due to Qi being a high hunting area for awhile. Now, I do remember it being "end game" or "High hunt" back in the early 00's before I left but the function worked there even then.

But regardless, It was supposed to be looked at, has the world team had a chance to reactivate the 2 things I mentioned?
Or with the GMs "reduction" its been moved to a back burner & I shouldnt hold my breath on them being reactivated?

Yeah, in the overall scope its not the end of the world for 95% of the population, but it was flavor, no different then the flavor I see while running a character around Arthe & other areas if I stand them still long enough for room atmos to activate, likes bees buzzing, flowers moving in the breeze, etc.

Thanks
Re: Mer'kresh fix? 05/09/2018 09:12 PM CDT
I was in Mer'kresh maybe a month ago or so and the creepy anti-S'Kra atmospherics were definitely in effect.
Re: Mer'kresh fix? 05/09/2018 11:55 PM CDT
Yeah, thanks much. I was hoping world team would get it fixed.

I'll have to send another out there to see if arrest mechanics was fixed also.

Thanks