Tanning 10/18/2011 03:07 PM CDT
I was contemplating tanning the other day and decided to check out one of the tanning supply shops. The amount of options was amazing!!!! It got me to thinking, would Rissan's actually use all those patterns or are some more popular then others?

What do you think?

GM Alvy
Re: Tanning 10/18/2011 03:39 PM CDT
Most armor, shields and weapon holders people use.. Well I use. I cannot speak on the rest. Hey, do we have a crafting hall on Mer'kresh?

______
Kertig Heart Magdar Bluefletch, Transcendent Barbarian of M'Riss
Re: Tanning 10/18/2011 04:56 PM CDT
The whole crafting system is Kodius's baby so the most I can do is check on the status. Now back to tanning!

GM Alvy
Re: Tanning 10/18/2011 05:29 PM CDT
I thought Tanning WAS crafting....

______
Kertig Heart Magdar Bluefletch, Transcendent Barbarian of M'Riss
Re: Tanning 10/18/2011 08:40 PM CDT
>>I thought Tanning WAS crafting....

Old tanning != crafting 3.0 tanning
Re: Tanning 10/19/2011 12:34 AM CDT
What Magdar said matches what I do and what I've seen. Tanned container weight seems to compare favorable with store-bought stuff, and the compacity of some of the patterns are spoken of very positively. The clothing however, is rather heavy: I've tanned a 30 stone vest, yet can get a 5 stone vest from a store. My favorite is the sack: easy to make, only 2 stones, and can hold a whole bunch of small things; of whick I carry many.

< You throw a massive lumium shard at a beisswurm. A beisswurm attempts to evade. The shard lands a harmless blow to the beisswurm's abdomen.