Bucket-less and annoying room details. 05/14/2008 03:20 PM CDT
Finally made the move to Leth with my hunting partner, as I've always wanted to do. Living there rather than just visiting has brought up a few things though.

One, is there a bucket anyone in the city? Of the trash eating variety I mean. I was told there was one north of the inn near the old salon and there is indeed a bucket, stuffed full of foragables, but it's a water bucket not a trash bucket. If there isn't one around, could we please have a few? I'm giving the janitor a ton of work while trying to train foraging around town.

Secondly, I like to rest/heal at the Secluded Glade. It serves it's purpose as a healing spot with nice life mana near hunting but as much as I'd like to leave my horse there and my WM parter would like his flying familiar to be able to find me there neither can happen because oddly ... it's indoors.

[Endrus Forest, Secluded Glade]
A score of ancient sana'ati trees stand like primeval guardians around this circular clearing, stretching their weathered boughs overhead in a protective canopy of scintillating green. Lush grass and blooming flowers surround a pool of clear water, bubbling upwards from an unknown source beneath the surface. You also see a stone bench and an overgrown footpath.

>obs sky
You glance outside.
Thick clouds above obscure nearly all of the stars.

The following heavenly bodies are visible:
<cut for length>

I'd also love to be to use this as a source of water for potion making on the fly rather than needing to run back into town.
Re: Bucket-less and annoying room details. 05/14/2008 03:27 PM CDT
I seem to remember a bucket in either the pawn shop or the gem-buyer's.

>>[Endrus Forest, Secluded Glade]
A score of ancient sana'ati trees stand like primeval guardians around this circular clearing, stretching their weathered boughs overhead in a protective canopy of scintillating green. Lush grass and blooming flowers surround a pool of clear water, bubbling upwards from an unknown source beneath the surface. You also see a stone bench and an overgrown footpath.

Try drinking from the pool. ;)

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Bucket-less and annoying room details. 05/14/2008 06:26 PM CDT
IIRC, there's some kind of a knothole right outside the temple. The temple is two northeast of the center of Leth.

flip
Flip what?

My website of cleric info: http://hometown.aol.com/kaliradr/myhomepage/profile.html
Re: Bucket-less and annoying room details. 05/14/2008 06:44 PM CDT
Ah ha! The hollow outside the temple is a trash spot. Thank you! I never would have thought that "The wind whistles through a tree hollow in the trunk of the old banyan tree." would mean "I just ate your pile of georin grass" but whatever works.

Now, if I could fill a jar with water from the pool and convince my horse and my friend's crow that the glade is indeed not indoors I'd be a happy Elf. ^^b
Re: Bucket-less and annoying room details. 05/14/2008 11:10 PM CDT
>stretching their weathered boughs overhead in a protective canopy of scintillating green.

Looks like this was built as a "covered" room, i.e. quasi-indoors.

~ Sage Kougen Aensworth, Star Shaper of the Compact

Ruea says, "I swear, I'm forsaking Damaris and building an altar to you."

"I am Captain America (and so can you!)" - http://i25.tinypic.com/157m7a1.jpg