Pony Request 02/05/2008 03:00 PM CST
I wish we could hide in the front room of the Soothsayer's hut and in the origami tent. I can't see any special reason for either of these spots to be no-hiding.

I'd also like a pretty-pretty pony named patches, but I'll settle for two out of three.

>steal prydaen kit
Moving stealthily, you manage to grab a kit right from underneath the True Bard D'Or's very nose.
>drop kit
You think better of leaving this evidence out where anyone can see it, and stuff it somewhere out of sight.
Re: Pony Request 02/05/2008 07:51 PM CST
theres a way around that if you have either a friend or a character on another account - stalk your friend into the tent, that way you'll be hidden when you make your grab.

that really helps when it takes like 5 100-count envelopes to rank. ::mutter::

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Pony Request 02/05/2008 08:03 PM CST
Honestly I just want it because no-hide rooms don't play well with my stealing scripts and don't feel like rewriting them.

Really, there's no good reason that the tent can't be hide-able. It's not as if...

>go tent
[Tent, A Tent]
You see a flat, featureless plain stretching from horizon to horizon as far as the eye can see. You have clearly entered an alternate universe. Dazzling light seems to flare from every direction at once.
You also see some origami supplies arrayed on a rickety green card table and an origami vendor with a perpetual squint.

>steal prydaen kit
Moving stealthily, you manage to grab a kit right from underneath the True Bard D'Or's very nose.
>drop kit
You think better of leaving this evidence out where anyone can see it, and stuff it somewhere out of sight.