Leth jewelry shop? 10/09/2005 02:09 PM CDT
From reading back posts I can see that it was closed, and its a shame. I'd really wanted to buy a few of the flower-themed items.

Is there any chance this could be reopening? I hate to say the s-word but, is it even being worked on?

Thanks,
Isaura

"I am the dark, I am the light, I am surcease from pain and strife
Within my arms you'll come to rest, by the Wheel of Life possessed."
Re: Leth jewelry shop? 03/24/2006 05:51 PM CST
>From reading back posts I can see that it was closed, and its a shame. I'd really wanted to buy a few of the flower-themed items.

>Is there any chance this could be reopening? I hate to say the s-word but, is it even being worked on?

>Thanks,
Isaura

It's an old post and I haven't much to add except for, um, "I sure do miss it, too!"

Thanks,
Clearleaf
Re: Leth jewelry shop? 04/04/2008 12:47 AM CDT
>>>From reading back posts I can see that it was closed, and its a shame. I'd really wanted to buy a few of the flower-themed items.

>Is there any chance this could be reopening? I hate to say the s-word but, is it even being worked on?

>Thanks,
Isaura

>It's an old post and I haven't much to add except for, um, "I sure do miss it, too!"

Wow, replying to my own post two years later. The new shop in Haven sounds great, just saw the Squishin shop in Boar Clan open up (great stuff in there), but I would really like to see Khushi's jewelry shop open up again.

And frankly, just more hunting and love for Leth. For years and years - and I know I'm not alone - I've really wanted to make it my home but the hunting just doesn't fit.
Re: Leth jewelry shop? 04/04/2008 11:17 AM CDT
Actually, I strong-armed someone into taking on Leth recently. I'll leave it up to that GM to announce themselves if they wish to, but I happen to know they've got a few things planned for elves in general which may delay specific work on Leth Deriel. I'll pass the request on, however.

-Linda / Danalae
Re: Leth jewelry shop? 04/04/2008 12:23 PM CDT
>>but I happen to know they've got a few things planned for elves in general which may delay specific work on Leth Deriel. I'll pass the request on, however.<<

This is most excellent news! I'm sure you will not be able to say what is being worked on, but I would really love to see some official Clan related things be implemented. Similar to the Elothean Houses perhaps.
Thank you!

~Terra
Fire Dancer of Velaka
Re: Leth jewelry shop? 04/04/2008 06:33 PM CDT
Great news, thank you for the quick response.
Re: Leth jewelry shop? 04/04/2008 06:41 PM CDT
This is excellent news, thank you.

Rev. Reene

You turn the gaharzen a few ways, trying to activate it. You hear an unsettling metallic click, and the gaharzen vibrates slightly in your hand.
The gaharzen pulses a moment then shatters in majestic beauty, sending slivers flying.
Re: Leth jewelry shop? 04/05/2008 10:04 AM CDT
> Actually, I strong-armed someone into taking on Leth recently.

Does this mean that someone will finally code a swimmable segoltha?

~Hanryu Ves'Shomis
Sword of House Calibanor, Ambassador of the Ilithi Court, Emerald Knight, Keeper of the CEC, ... still a Ranger
http://www.kynevon.info/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
Re: Leth jewelry shop? 04/06/2008 04:32 PM CDT
>>Actually, I strong-armed someone into taking on Leth recently. I'll leave it up to that GM to announce themselves if they wish to, but I happen to know they've got a few things planned for elves in general which may delay specific work on Leth Deriel. I'll pass the request on, however.

-Linda / Danalae <<

This makes me very, very happy. I'm another person that has always wanted to make Leth my home but as an Empath, could never find work there because of the lack of hunting. Can't wait to see what's in store.