Acenamacra 06/26/2005 05:29 PM CDT
Any plans to put some viable hunting out in this area to bring it to life.Even a tavern with swains in it and a few others options would be nice seeing its a port villaige ect

Adversity is the foundation of virtue.
Re: Acenamacra 06/29/2005 06:53 PM CDT

Sounds like an idea to me... needs to be something there. Would help pass the time down there. Sand sprites anyone?

Ibec

Stamped upon the parchment is the Crest of House Alshaerd. A grandeous phoenix rising from the Greater Fist of Heavens encircled by golden laurels.

Re: Acenamacra 06/30/2005 03:23 PM CDT
went all the way out there to see the village, was done in less than 5 minutes. This little hamlet is seriously neglected. Not even multiple rooms in the supposed inn and I did not see how to get booze...

Maxxwel Lightish

Reborn in sorrow,
Rebirth through fire.
Re: Acenamacra 07/01/2005 09:17 AM CDT

D'Booze be on d table. Yeah the village needs some work overall if any new hunting areas get added would like to see it around there. Little more to the village to keep things interesting would be nice. How about a fishing shop and fish buyer. I know its a "fishing" village but they need the cover. Just a thought.

Captain Ibec Alshaerd of the Z.R.N.

Stamped upon the parchment is the Crest of House Alshaerd. A grandeous phoenix rising from the Greater Fist of Heavens encircled by golden laurels.

Re: Acenamacra 07/30/2005 10:33 AM CDT
Nice ideas.
Re: Acenamacra 07/31/2005 05:18 PM CDT
Ahh so good to see you around Meriel,was starting to get worried we'd lost one of my favorite gm's.

What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Re: Acenamacra 07/31/2005 09:20 PM CDT
Thank you... I was just quiet in my thoughts for awhile.
Re: Acenamacra 08/13/2005 08:55 AM CDT
Suggestions:
Housing, swimming on the beach, swains, sand sprites, a ship wreck or two on the reef that is described as very treacherous (perhaps one underwater and one on the reef proper with them requiring different levels of swimming to get to), a climbing place on the cliff, a few shops where smuggled goods are sold from all over and perhaps where you can also pawn stuff from all over for a reasonable amount that may or may not be pawnable anyplace else, some hunting areas off the long road to the village at a variety of levels from bristle backs to kelpies level, a couple of other smugglers that will dock (perhaps one to Ratha and one to Aesry) that are free to island citizens only, fishing boats you can rent and go fishing in or dive off of and swim around for some really advanced swimming lessons, some underwater hunting areas only accessable from the fishing boats, a place that sells patterns to braid fishing nets out of grass or vines (that can hopefully be used to net people that annoy the ... out of you but you don't feel like killing at the moment), and something that will teach escape, perhaps some unyns like they have on Aesry.

Mists and Magic, Ocean Breazes, Deep Rivers Under the Sea, Trails Between the Stars: Where nothing is as it seems.
Acenamacra Justice = Crossing, not Leth? 07/11/2008 09:42 AM CDT
As anyone who visits Acenamacra know, it is out eastish of Leth Deriel. Apparently, even though you have to cross the river via ferry to get there, the town guards take you back to Xing, instead of Leth.

[Acenamacra, The Village Path]
A storage shed has been cobbled together between the beach and the cliff wall. The planks are in good repair, and the door is hung on brass hinges. The path shows signs of a lot of traffic between the shed and the pier to the east.
You also see a town guard and a town guard.
Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, southeast, west.
[S]>e

"Gotcha!" the guard crows with glee.
The town guard, with the help of several others, wrestle you to the ground, bind you in chains, and drag you off to jail.

The judge stands and says, "Court is adjourned!" She rattles her gavel once and then walks off to rest in her chambers.
[Guard House, Chamber of Justice]
A chill races through your spine as you stare up at the platform from which justice is so mercilessly dispensed by the local magistrate.
Obvious exits: west.
>set !desc

Ok.
>west
west

[Guard House, Hallway]

You notice a heavily barred door and a battered wooden closet.
Obvious exits: east, west.
>
[Guard House, Office]

You notice an armored guard (sitting), a town guard (sitting), a town guard (sitting), a large chest with the words LOST AND FOUND enscribed on it, a plain sign, a plaque, an ancient rickety desk with some stuff on it and a town guard (sitting).
Obvious exits: east, out.
>out

[The Crossing, Commerce Avenue]

Obvious paths: north, east, south.

Wouldn't it make more sense for them to take you to Leth, rather than take you all the way back across the ferry to Xing?

-Master Ndin, who just lost his loitering charge.
Acenamacra 08/04/2008 01:13 AM CDT
Can we please get the beach open for swimming and install some sharks?

--The player of too many, all of which are fictions in a fantasy game and none of which are me.

"The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself." -- Archibald MacLeish