Question 06/19/2002 03:22 AM CDT

What is with the gate of heros south of the city. Its been there forever never knew what it is for though. Its a interesting gate you wanna go through it just to see what's behind it. Well just asking.

Ibec Alshaerd
Hunting Area Question 11/04/2002 05:40 AM CST
Greetings,

I love the city of Leth, I have a home there in the tree where the Rest of Ages Tavern is located. Most of the time Leth is pretty much a ghost town, mainly people just passing through on their way to south to Shard or North to the Crossings and beyond. I'm not sure how many folks actually hunt Mossey Meys, but as far as I can tell not many. Perhaps instead of just the Meys, we could add a pecc, swamp troll and Fendryad area as well? Also, I would love to see the stables in Leth upgraded to a place where we could actually keep our horses instead of making the trip north to the Crossing. Are there any plans for this in the future?

Thanks Much

Tabia
Re: Hunting Area Question 11/04/2002 03:09 PM CST
Excellent suggestion Tabia!
Re: Hunting Area Question 11/04/2002 07:20 PM CST
I agree completely!

Storrmm
Re: Hunting Area Question 11/04/2002 09:05 PM CST
How about not. Love peccs but do they have to be everywhere? How bout something original instead. Great idea though Tabia!
Re: Hunting Area Question 11/04/2002 09:24 PM CST
There are several new hunting areas around Leth "in the works" by a various people. As far as the stable goes... if that's something that'd be a good draw/enhancement, one can be put there without much a great deal of time involvement (in GM terms, you'd still think it's a long time!)
Re: Hunting Area Question 11/05/2002 10:52 AM CST
I'm definately in favor of adding a moderately higher critter in the Zoluren area. Currently, I gotta go up to Theren to train, and since I'm getting clobbered doing it, I'm at a loss for what to do.

Something a wee bit higher than blood wolves. Maybe as strong as creepers without the huge swarming masses, though small swarming masses would suffice just fine. =^_~=

I kinda like the more hunting type foes... I'd suggest mebbe.. another form of wild dog? Coyotes perhaps. I mean, we have jackals and wolves and hounds. Coyotes could be fun. I dunno if they're exactly a forest dwelling pup though.

Mebbe in the spirit of sand sprites, but a small bit tougher, wood sprites?

Don't guess you'd be givin' any hints as to the difficulty of these hunting areas wouldja, Meriel? =^__^;= If its anywhere near as tough as I've been hearing the undergondola area is, I guess I'll just stick to being clobbered in Theren.

--Miriah
Serious Question. 06/26/2003 02:16 AM CDT
Ok. I need to know where the NPC mithin is in leth deriel because he/she has donuts, OR I need to find donuts in leth.

Anyone know where I could find either? Im being serious.
Re: Serious Question. 06/26/2003 02:27 AM CDT
Here lemme provide the real help you need. Ignore that site. It's well... it's about the Thieve's guild. There is no Thieve's guild. There is only the "Commoner's" Guild. In other words... yah. Ignore that site and do things right. <ponders>. Or go try Theren...

-Mozzik
Re: Serious Question. 06/26/2003 02:40 AM CDT
Theren is so far away...and I'm in Leth..
Re: Serious Question. 06/26/2003 02:42 AM CDT
Well... in that case. I'm sorry they don't sell donuts in Leth to my knowledge... I think there is a shop on M'riss? Something like that. Might be Hara. Don't know the isles well but I'm rather sure it's not on the mainland.

-Mozzik
Re: Serious Question. 06/26/2003 11:11 AM CDT
You can purchase doughnuts in the crossings bakery that's a couple east of Taelbert's Inn

~Mellisandre

I want it all... and I want it covered in chocolate.
Re: Serious Question. 06/26/2003 12:32 PM CDT
Ok thanks everyone for replying, I found what I was looking for.
Question about Leth weapon shop 12/03/2009 09:53 AM CST
I was wondering if any official description of some of the more exotic-sounding weapons in the Leth weapon shop has ever been given. Specifically, I am using a komno, and I would really like to be able to picture what it looks like. It's medium blunt, but is it a mace? A hammer? Something else?

Does anybody know?
Re: Question about Leth weapon shop 12/03/2009 02:33 PM CST
A komno has a pointed curved handle, with a large ball on the end following the curve. Picture the end of a staircase, or that thing you use to separate thoughts in a sentence.

>>I'm constantly amazed by the things that people do in game that would get them punched in the face in RL, but then they try to claim that they didn't do anything that would warrent a PvP situation.<<
-Evran
Re: Question about Leth weapon shop 12/03/2009 06:12 PM CST
Thank you. What's your source for that description?
Re: Question about Leth weapon shop 12/03/2009 07:55 PM CST
oh wait, I thought it said comma.. nevermind.

>>I'm constantly amazed by the things that people do in game that would get them punched in the face in RL, but then they try to claim that they didn't do anything that would warrent a PvP situation.<<
-Evran