Manor - Climbing Needed for Vine 07/26/2011 07:27 AM CDT
The subject says it all. I'm sure this question has been asked before (and I might have asked it), but I can't find it.

How much climbing is needed to gain access to the manor via the vine?

From what I have read, there is an alternate that possibly involves me becoming toast. I may try that one, but I'd still like to know the climbing amount.

Thank you!

[==Vyraka==]
Re: Manor - Climbing Needed for Vine 07/26/2011 05:11 PM CDT
I believe you need over 150 lessons to climb the vine in...at least, that's what I noted back when Ariwin & I mapped the area.
http://kythsjournal.com/maps/map43.htm

Kythryn
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." - Mark Twain
Re: Manor - Climbing Needed for Vine 07/26/2011 05:21 PM CDT
I was there recently with 160ish and couldn't climb the vine in.
Re: Manor - Climbing Needed for Vine 07/26/2011 08:18 PM CDT
Just tested with 178 and could not get in. When I appraised it, it said something to the effect that I should stay where I am.
Re: Manor - Climbing Needed for Vine 07/27/2011 06:34 AM CDT
Thanks for the responses everyone. I thought I had remembered it to be something like 200-250. But I wasn't certain. I guess I'll try the Fun Route.

[==Vyraka==]
Re: Manor - Climbing Needed for Vine 07/27/2011 09:41 AM CDT
if its any help i know i have no problem whatsoever with 500ish climb

-s-

War is Peace, Truth is Lies. -george orwell
Re: Manor - Climbing Needed for Vine 07/27/2011 09:26 PM CDT
<<if its any help i know i have no problem whatsoever with 500ish climb

ha!

[==Vyraka==]
Re: Manor - Climbing Needed for Vine 07/29/2011 11:02 PM CDT
I know Meigs couldn't climb it with 200, because I thought I remembered that as the number, so I ran him down there when he hit 200 and he couldn't climb it.

The next time he was down that way, Meigs had around 280 and had no problems climbing it.

Still a wide range, but narrower then before,

Meigs, the player of
Re: Manor - Climbing Needed for Vine 08/02/2011 03:45 PM CDT
<<Oshu'Ehhrsk Manor vine>>

>app vine careful
You begin to carefully study the twisted vine.
You are certain that you could make this climb with both arms tied behind your back.
After careful study, you are certain that you have determined the best way to climb the twisted vine.
Roundtime: 16 seconds.

260 climbing, 28 agility, no climbing rope.

skaen
Re: Manor - Climbing Needed for Vine 08/03/2011 06:40 AM CDT
I tried going in the other day with my necro char with 265 climbing and was able to fight both the kartais, and ger'mish <primarly by using my weapons> but, i didn't stay because I wasn't able to use my stuff in there <they're both considered "undead" - although corporeal so i didn't need a bless > so couldn't do rituals on them, and had difficulty with my spells, etc. But the area itself is quite fascinating. I truely enjoyed the ambiance! And that S'kra statue was truely inspiring. If only Lasarhhtha was taking students! :-)

War is Peace, Truth is Lies. -george orwell