OM and the Crossing Temple 12/23/2009 06:51 PM CST
I'd love it if Clerics who have an Osrel Meraud orb floating around them not need to have a favor orb to get into the Temple.

~Thilan
"To be honest, my son, the practice of Holy magic is really just reckless tampering with one's soul."
Re: OM and the Crossing Temple 12/23/2009 07:36 PM CST
come play in plat. we don't need a favor orb to get in. :-)

you'd be surprised some of the places in the temple that have surprisingly large amounts of arcane <necro> mana.

:-)

If you are going to damn yourself, my child, you might as well do it all the way.
Re: OM and the Crossing Temple 12/24/2009 01:20 AM CST
:psyduck:

Gonif,

Are you suggesting that a spell be written specifically to allow necromancers to move into an area protected by holy magic for the purpose of constructing a vulture heart candy trail for Khurek to follow?

-Totenus
Re: OM and the Crossing Temple 12/24/2009 01:24 AM CST
I wish it would just check for favors and not require us to hold a damn orb at all.

Forsaken Necromancers can't have favors, so I don't see why this would be a problem.

Rev. Reene

Fenyr says to you, "You. Have. Issues."
Re: OM and the Crossing Temple 12/24/2009 01:51 AM CST
Because then noobs with 0 favors would not be able to enter and get favors...?

How about, if you have favors you can walk on in. But if you don't, you need a favor orb to enter.

-- Player of Szrael --

"Necromancy is Bad" (GM Armifer)
Re: OM and the Crossing Temple 12/24/2009 01:53 AM CST
Oh right, newbies.

I like that idea though. Only require an orb if you don't have any favors to start.

Rev. Reene

Fenyr says to you, "You. Have. Issues."
Re: OM and the Crossing Temple 12/24/2009 02:54 AM CST
I'd be happy if it just checked for a favor orb in your inventory and didn't require one to be in your hands.

"Ridicule may lawfully be employed where reason has no hope of success."
Re: OM and the Crossing Temple 12/24/2009 11:43 AM CST
Since an OM orb requires a favor orb to make- yeah- I think it makes sense.