Accelerated Temple Orb Drain? 06/03/2009 10:42 PM CDT
The temple orb seems to be draining faster than usual. Usually a mostly-full orb will last 3 days or so, but upon checking it earlier today we found that it was totally empty, which was very alarming.

Is everything working normally? Did something go wonky with the reset? It's possible we just got really unlucky, but I wanted to double check.

It was up earlier today during the Sahfra invasion (I double checked my logs).

-- Player of Szrael --

You grip the oversized book hanging from your leather belt and survey the area with a hint of malice in your eyes.

With a violent cross-body motion, you draw your oversized book.
Re: Accelerated Temple Orb Drain? 06/04/2009 12:45 AM CDT
Hrmph. It appears that the unreleased portions of the defenses were somehow switched on during the reset, along with their added energy drains. Fixed.

GM Grejuva
Re: Accelerated Temple Orb Drain? 06/04/2009 12:55 AM CDT
>> unreleased portions of the defenses

whaaaat

Details?

Rev. Reene

You see Rickk Astley, a Human Bard.
Re: Accelerated Temple Orb Drain? 06/04/2009 01:06 AM CDT
>>Details?

Unless you saw anything while they were up... no.

GM Grejuva
Re: Accelerated Temple Orb Drain? 06/04/2009 01:08 AM CDT
Nothing to see here. Move along, move along. ;)

GM Oolan Jeel

"The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice."
- Richard Moore
Re: Accelerated Temple Orb Drain? 06/04/2009 01:12 AM CDT
Thank you very much for checking into that. I thought something smelled fishy but it is hard to be sure.

This event has definitely made me appreciate the temple a lot more. I hope other people have as much fun exploring its various nooks and crannies as I have lately. There's so much neat stuff it makes me wonder if there are other cool things that no one has discovered yet.

-- Player of Szrael --

You grip the oversized book hanging from your leather belt and survey the area with a hint of malice in your eyes.

With a violent cross-body motion, you draw your oversized book.
Re: Accelerated Temple Orb Drain? 06/04/2009 01:14 AM CDT
I finally figured out where to do the old temple tour recently.

And promptly died of heart failure. <3

Rev. Reene

You see Rickk Astley, a Human Bard.
Re: Accelerated Temple Orb Drain? 06/04/2009 01:29 AM CDT
you do know that to get in there you have to go in without any type of gweth on or activated.

It's a number, it gets bigger. That's the whole DR experience right there
Re: Accelerated Temple Orb Drain? 06/04/2009 12:23 PM CDT
I always like the out of body experience with one of the goodies in the new temple. <3 Haven't done it lately though.