Corpses and Horses and Groups, Oh My! 01/12/2011 09:10 PM CST
As of a few minutes ago, the famed "80-second-roundtime" road between Therenborough and Ker'Leor has undergone some fairly significant changes.

The highlights are thus:
* It is now possible to travel as a group.
* It is now possible to drag a person, living or dead.
* It is now possible to lead or ride a horse.
* It is now possible to turn around.
* The Roundtime is gone, yet the travel time remains.

Of course there are details to each of these points that I will leave you all to discover. The one I will share, to avoid needless confusion (and Assisting) is that you cannot lead both a horse and a group, nor can you lead a horse while following someone. This is an unfortunate limitation I wasn't able to gracefully bypass, but still, the fact that it's even an issue is a good thing, since yesterday you couldn't do either.

As usual, this is going into Prime to make sure it's not horribly, horribly broken. Once Prime players have proven how horribly, horribly broken it is, then it will be fixed and delivered to Plat and Fallen.

~ GMBasilisc ~
"The S'kra Mur, being S'kra Mur, gather each year ceremoniously around the site to taunt his ghost." ~ A Brief History of Alchemy

This message was originally posted in Places, Cities and Provinces of DragonRealm's Elanthia, Therenborough, Langenfirth and The Keeps of Therengia. To discuss the above follow the link below.

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=7&topic=17&message=2772