Tavayon and the Dunes of Despair 07/08/2012 03:40 AM CDT
Tavayon, the expansion for armadillo hunting has been released in prime. It will follow shortly in Plat, and in TF in a couple of days if all goes well.

It is premium only, though premium members can lead non premium members in, and it features auto dragging for corpses and the premium teleport friendly mechanics. For now I'll let people explore and say little else of what is there beyond armadillos.

While working on this I also did some clean up of the Dunes of Despair themselves.

Firstly I fixed the juvie spawn, they had previously not been spawning in one particular room.

Secondly I adjusted the environmental settings to be more accurate. Rangers might find this of use.

Thirdly I remapped several sections of it so all three flavors of armadillo should all be nice and separate like they're suppose to be. While doing this I had to adjust some of the room texts.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Enjoy,

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Tavayon and the Dunes of Despair 07/08/2012 05:30 AM CDT
Two things I forgot to mention in the initial announcement. Firstly, many many thanks to Melete. Without her dedication to quickly QCing this it would have been delayed much longer. The second is that the entrance is located in the Hidisharon Desert.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose