Festival of the Boar 03/13/2016 06:46 PM CDT
In celebration of what they think is a significant anniversary of the establishment of Boar Clan, the residents of the area are coming together and inviting all to attend, shop, eat, drink, and play games. Gifts and food will be available near the gate.

Event portals will be provided. Please note that F2P must purchase a passport for P5 Forfedhdar to attend this event.

Dates
March 17th - March 22nd

Planned Merchants
* Togs for Togs
* Beard Envy
* The Wandering Woodsman
* Nahja's Knickknacks
* Twansic's Tent
* Jakuv's All-Trades Outlet
* Flight of Hand
* Smash 'Em

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Festival of the Boar 03/13/2016 07:05 PM CDT
Any chance we'll be hearing some BC Tog storytelling from Pagtump or some of Paglar's brood?

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Festival of the Boar 03/13/2016 07:06 PM CDT
Or the turnip lady, Emanda.
Re: Festival of the Boar 03/13/2016 09:24 PM CDT
May I make a suggestion to the Beard Envy shop, if its not too late? I missed out on the drive to suggest items for the Dwarven Culture Faire...

item: a twist of waxed Rakash whiskers

You think a twist of waxed Rakash whiskers can be worn on your face.

>wear whiskers
You carefully attach a twist of waxed Rakash whiskers onto your face, resulting in:
You have a thin, elegant handlebar mustache stretching along your stiff upper lip.

Moonskin Rakash have whiskers, right? >.>
Re: Festival of the Boar 03/13/2016 10:12 PM CDT
I enjoyed the dwarf fest a ton, and look forward to this one.

If it's not too much to ask, will any of the shops have new or updated item lists?
Re: Festival of the Boar 03/13/2016 10:22 PM CDT
Most shops will not see updates, as this fest is really here to herald the release of SQUEAL, which is now on Premium preview.

If there are any updates, they will be minor since I sort of planned this event on really short notice (my own fault.)

As for Pagtump, it's a possibility, but not a certainty. I'll try to update this thread if possible.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Festival of the Boar 03/14/2016 01:13 AM CDT
I am SO stoked to see Jakuv's again, thank you!

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: Festival of the Boar 03/14/2016 08:12 AM CDT
Ha, I'm happy for any festivities, thanks salty.
Re: Festival of the Boar 03/17/2016 05:56 PM CDT

where are these portals it talks about? no idea how to find them
Re: Festival of the Boar 03/17/2016 06:08 PM CDT
Type FESTIVAL in game currently to find a list of locations where the portals are. It currently says this is for the Hollow Eve festival which happens every halloween but most festival portals are at those same locations. I don't know of a way for non-premium members to see a list of portal locations when the occasional fest that doesn't have those portal locations, like guildfest, is listed instead.
Re: Festival of the Boar 03/17/2016 06:48 PM CDT
I don't know if it is different in Prime, but in Plat we have festival portals located where Fang Cove portals are.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Festival of the Boar 03/17/2016 06:49 PM CDT
https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Meeting_portal