Gone Shopping - I must have lost my mind. 01/26/2005 03:06 PM CST
For some reason I thought I could find small and large oak barrels in Ratha's General Store... I don't see them.

I tried to go and buy the beautiful red-gold feather from the scriptorium on Aesry Surlaenis'a that I've always wanted... it's gone missing.

I could've sworn, I could get fishnet stockings at the shoe shop, and all I see are spidersilk and cotton.

Looked for a red silk shirt with onyx buttons that I swear to god was on the top of Hara'jaal in one of the shops... It's not there.

ARGH!!! Stop messing with my mind! They were there before the big change I know it! I memorized the inventory of every shop in the game! Stop hiding things from me! I've got teas to brew and juice to make!

-Sircha the mad carrot juice brewer.
Re: Gone Shopping - I must have lost my mind. 01/26/2005 04:27 PM CST
Did you memorize whether each of those shops were revolving-inventory or not? That might explain the change.

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: Gone Shopping - I must have lost my mind. 01/26/2005 09:51 PM CST
-- Barrels, no idea.

-- 'Fiery red-gold feathers' are found in Mother Marilla's Clerical Supplies on Aesry, not in the Scriptorium.

-- Fishnets were a fest item from long ago (from what I can remember), and not readily available in in-game stores.

-- Far as the shirt goes, the only one I remember that kind of resembled what you were looking for (as Tehya's Stitchery in the Enclave doesn't stock those) would be at Nifty Gifts on the Amusement Pier, where they have 'a red cotton shirt with onyx buttons shaped like beer bottles'.

Sorry I can't help with more, but that's some of what I remmeber.