Citizen Post-Titles 12/18/2010 11:49 AM CST
>> Re: Lots of posts across provincial folders of new citizens looking for post-titles...

Can we get the system to automatically grant the post-title of the land when we request and are accepted for citizenship?

Right now there is no indication that there is anything else you need to do, nor is there any real indication of what you need to do to get the title that's otherwise open to anyone who becomes a citizen.

Currently you have to ask the clerk for title to get the option of using the post-title, as if assigning the title to you just happened to slip his mind the first time, every time.

- Aristron
Re: Citizen Post-Titles 12/18/2010 11:57 AM CST
>>Can we get the system to automatically grant the post-title of the land when we request and are accepted for citizenship?

AFAIK it can't be auto granted because some people may have enough post titles that they have no spare slots.

Having an OOC message telling them how to get it would be nice, though.

"We're not "out to get you," we're here to enhance your playing experience with extreme prejudice.," DR-ARMIFER
Re: Citizen Post-Titles 12/18/2010 12:28 PM CST
>> AFAIK it can't be auto granted because some people may have enough post titles that they have no spare slots.

What about an IC message?

A highly motivated and cheery clerk says, "Welcome to full rights in the Democratic People's Republic of Dirge, citizen. I can also add you to the public registry to allow you to share your citizenship with everyone if you like. Just ask me about title."

- Aristron
Re: Citizen Post-Titles 12/18/2010 01:39 PM CST
While we're at it specific region post titles like the locations under PROFILE would be awesome.

~Thilan
Re: Citizen Post-Titles 12/18/2010 02:03 PM CST
>> like the locations under PROFILE

I second this heartily. The clerk has to be asked about titles anyways, why not have him give a list of locations in that province and allow the character to select from a list, which would replace the previously granted provincial affiliation title with the new provincial affiliation title.

I know the individual mechanics are in place for this. When you drop citizenship, you lose your specific affiliation title anyways.

- Father Aristron Karanea, Undertaker of the Cape of Storms.
Re: Citizen Post-Titles 12/19/2010 07:16 AM CST
<<A highly motivated and cheery clerk says, "Welcome to full rights in the Democratic People's Republic of Dirge, citizen. I can also add you to the public registry to allow you to share your citizenship with everyone if you like. Just ask me about title.">>

If anyplace should have a people's republic, dirge should definately be the place for it.

:-)

"religion is the opiate of the people" - karl marx-

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath