Subject of the Ferdahl... 02/04/2005 01:10 PM CST
Is there anywhere ig to get the post title and be a citizen of the old regime? I was for ages, then cancelled my citizenship in the short period between when the Outcasts took over and the Subject title was made possible.

Storrmm
Re: Subject of the Ferdahl... 02/04/2005 05:30 PM CST
Considering he old regime no longer exists, I highly doubt it.
Re: Subject of the Ferdahl... 02/05/2005 06:13 AM CST
Yeah, but there are still plenty loyal to her. Someone once told me they thought it was possible in horse clan, but I couldn't find anyone there.
Re: Subject of the Ferdahl... 02/05/2005 08:18 AM CST
You might wish to try to see one of The Three. I could be wrong though.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Subject of the Ferdahl... 02/05/2005 11:18 AM CST
yea, without the help of a GM, I don't think you can get 'of Ilithi' again. If you have a badge, you can of course get the 'of the Ilithi Militia' and those. Might be a nice thing to add if we can, have the 'of Ilithi' post title be a toggle for the badges too...at least until we can get another place set up to get it.

Kythryn
Re: Subject of the Ferdahl... 02/06/2005 08:17 AM CST
The last time the 3 had an audience a number of months ago, my empath <who is a subject of the Ferdahl> suggested that a "government house in exile" office be set up that would do precisely that.

don't know if the gms who played them are still on staff. :-(

---
A scavenger troll arrives, scouring the area.

The scavenger troll exclaims, "I dinks I like da' Moongate!"

The scavenger troll bends over and picks up the Moongate. After appraising it, the troll places the Moongate in its frayed knapsack
Re: Subject of the Ferdahl... 12/27/2005 01:52 PM CST
I know this was posted quite a while ago, but as I am now considering citizenship, I thought I might ask. Where do you get badges? How do you get a title that says you are in <province's> military? Or navy? Do you have to be a paladin? Also, I know this is purely subjective, but which province is the better to be a citizen of for an elf? An elf ranger, to be more specific...was thinking Shard or around there..? Thanks for any input.

Senthony
Re: Subject of the Ferdahl... 12/27/2005 04:53 PM CST
Where your character lives absolutely depends on how you play your character, and where your character's history lies, so there is no clear answer on that one. However, you have to be inducted of sorts inot the military. If you are interested in Ilithi's military, feel free to IM me (IlithicForester) or find me in game and I'll get you going on those steps.

Storrmm