Bug with Post Titles 07/12/2004 01:39 PM CDT
The two Game Hosts who handled my assists said I should post here.

I've been a citizen of the Ferdahl's Ilithi since citizenship came out, yet, for some reason I don't have the post title available to me. I've gone to the clerk in the Citizenship Office in the tower and he is of no help.

I should mention that I've had bugs with post titles before. For one, when I joined the military in Ilithi, I was given the post title option "of the Ilithi Navy", in addition to "of the Ilithi Infantry", which I was told to clear. Also, now that my badge has faded, I still have access to "of the Ilithi Infantry", so something seems awry.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could fix all this! Thanks!

~ Sifra

Vaschon leans over and licks you. You give him an amiable poke in the ribs in return.
Re: Bug with Post Titles 10/04/2004 07:08 PM CDT
I too have been a citizen of Ilithi when Raenilar took over. My post title dissapeared.

I understand that I should talk to a GM about the "subject of the Fehrdal" title I would like but am not sure of the name or how to contact them

Happy Trails
Delar
Re: Bug with Post Titles 10/05/2004 08:31 AM CDT
>>I understand that I should talk to a GM about the "subject of the Fehrdal" title I would like but am not sure of the name or how to contact them

ASSIST REQUEST

Brabs

Fighting with a bunch of archers in Geni.

"Hey, it's shoot GENI, not shoot GEN!"
[Arcath] "Public Service Announcement: Please shoot at the archers and not at Arcath"
Your mind hears Gelicast thinking, "shoot the gelv cyclops, not gelicast"