Changes in Ilithi 06/19/2004 12:14 PM CDT
Hey there,

I just made some changes to Citizenship and how it will function in P3.

First of all, for those people who were Citizens "of Ilithi"...
1) You should no longer accrue a debt each month for citizenship. You do not need to go cancel your existing Citizenship. You will still need to cancel if you wish to join a new area, though.
2) You will have a new post-title available to you.

For those people who would like to help out the new leaders in Shard...
1) You can go to the same joining room and become a Citizen. This will give you a new post-title denoting your new status.
2) Taxes and fees will still be in effect.

Cheers,

BrewMaster Paklin
Re: Changes in Ilithi 06/19/2004 02:26 PM CDT
So any of you P3 citizens (both pro and anti-Outcast) care to share what the new post-titles look like?

-Spiritshadow
Re: Changes in Ilithi 06/19/2004 02:52 PM CDT
You are Ryeka Wolfsdaughter Subject of the Ferdahl, an Elf.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Changes in Ilithi 06/19/2004 03:23 PM CDT
You are PersonX a Citizen of Shard...

Does this mean my character no longer needs to visas?

...and speaking of the old order:

the tent-citizen shop

A guard appears and says, "I'm sorry, but you need to be a citizen of the Ferdahl to enter."

(grunts)

What do I pay taxes to the King for? Have his men send a squad over to arrest that guard and occupy the Vaalrin House while they are at it.
Re: Changes in Ilithi 06/19/2004 05:11 PM CDT
Heh, given that tent has a bunch of old regime items in it, it should remain original Ilithi citizens only.

Windreaper
-Facta Non Verba, Deeds Not Words
Re: Changes in Ilithi 06/19/2004 05:52 PM CDT
>Heh, given that tent has a bunch of old regime items in it, it should remain original Ilithi citizens only.

Or burned to the ground...

Im amazed its still there, the first thing you do when you invade a city is destroy reminders of the old guard.

well, actually the first thing you do is kill a third of the citizenry to assert your authority over the remaining 2/3s but eh its up there on the list
Re: Changes in Ilithi 06/19/2004 07:20 PM CDT
>well, actually the first thing you do is kill a third of the citizenry to assert your authority over the remaining 2/3s but eh its up there on the list

Meh, the first thing you do is slaughter the houses and burn the cows. Well, there's another one involving horses and women but that would get me pulled.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=schlep
Re: Changes in Ilithi 06/19/2004 07:35 PM CDT
(joke) Not only pulled but drawn and quartered. (/joke)

Any questions, concerns or issues please email me Mod-Jacania@play.net, Senior Monitor Dr-Redryn@play.net or Senior Monitor Dr-Emony@play.net.
Re: Changes in Ilithi 06/19/2004 07:44 PM CDT
Agreed actually. There's still a lot of remnants of the Ferdahl and her supporters. Last time I was in US (few days ago, been up north past few days) There was still the Ferdahl's city guards guarding the entrance. Funny how all the others are gone but they remain. The Eloth house banners being still visible also cracks me up.

But it fits with all the other inconsistences. Like Shard's diamondique (look at the west gate) turning into wood.

Windreaper
-Facta Non Verba, Deeds Not Words