Zoluren citizenship 01/06/2003 05:58 PM CST
Exactly what privledges accomany citzenship? I mean besides being able to have a citizen title, free ferry usage between Crossing and Leth?

What does 3500 kronars a month get us? Am I missing something?
Re: Zoluren citizenship 01/06/2003 08:16 PM CST
>What does 3500 kronars a month get us? Am I missing something?

The post-title "of Zoluren", free ferry rides to Leth (or discounted if you have a caravan with you), and something in the bazaar tent works differently if you're a citizen (I forget what it was, or maybe Godrich never actually said). There's probly more stuff but that's all I can think of right now.

The post title alone is well worth 3500 a month if you ask me.

Apu
Re: Zoluren citizenship 01/06/2003 08:41 PM CST
<<The post title alone is well worth 3500 a month if you ask me.>>

Bleh, why am I having to pay 4500 doks in Shard? (grin)
Re: Zoluren citizenship 01/06/2003 09:23 PM CST
>Bleh, why am I having to pay 4500 doks in Shard? (grin)

The fees are different from province to province. I couldn't tell you why Shard is so high though, I wouldn't pay 10 kronars for 'of Ilithi' post-title :)

Use of the North gate at night is pretty nice though, if you're a Trader who trades down there alot you'd make more than your taxes back in the extra profits from time saved over walking around.

I just thought of another Zoluren benefit, you can sign up on the board for the boats to the islands and they'll come get you when the boat arrives (I think I heard that that's true anyways, I've never taken a boat anywhere)

Apu