Missing Clerk 11/17/2002 01:03 AM CST
Hey there,

The clerk was indeed missing in the Zoluren Citizenship office in DR:TF. I tracked him down and ordered him back to work.

Cheers,

BrewMaster Paklin
Re: Missing Clerk 11/17/2002 01:04 AM CST
<<Hey there,

The clerk was indeed missing in the Zoluren Citizenship office in DR:TF. I tracked him down and ordered him back to work.

Cheers,

BrewMaster Paklin>>

We appreciate it.

Thank you very much Paklin.

Irrad
Re: Missing Clerk 11/24/2002 02:53 AM CST
Just wanted to say as a side note, In Platinum (in the past not currently) locals of one province have somehow wandered to another, IE the veteran of Crossing being in Ratha, etc. Don't know how it happens, but it does. So, I feel ya over in TF.

--Syreh--
Re: Missing Clerk 11/24/2002 03:15 AM CST
> the veteran of Crossing being in Ratha

It's amazing sometimes where those guys can wander off to here in Plat. My personal all-time favorite was when my paladin discovered a strange hole in the Crossing street, and went into it....

...and found the war vet....

.....in a wagon....

....with no exits...

...owned by Ambika...

...that was just outside Dirge.

Dash & the gang

Curious about DragonRealms Platinum? Find out more at http://members.tripod.com/cervanntes/DragonRealms/index.htm
Re: Missing Clerk 11/24/2002 12:31 PM CST
<<Just wanted to say as a side note, In Platinum (in the past not currently) locals of one province have somehow wandered to another, IE the veteran of Crossing being in Ratha, etc. Don't know how it happens, but it does. So, I feel ya over in TF.

--Syreh-- >>

Since TF is a copy from Plat, this happens over there too.

Umm, the Veteran was in Aesry for a bit, while a Begger did show up in Haven for a few weeks.

Its kind of odd but heh, it gives more life to the game. Who's to say that the NPC's cant move around, dont have to be so static in one province ;)

Irrad
Re: Missing Clerk 11/25/2002 01:38 AM CST
Of course, the worst of all is Timothy.