Prev_page Previous 1 3
Citizenship 11/16/2002 08:32 AM CST
Anyone know how to get your Citizenship post title? I joined and payed all my debts but the guy wont talk to me or give me the title.
Re: Citizenship 11/16/2002 08:40 AM CST
<<Anyone know how to get your Citizenship post title? I joined and payed all my debts but the guy wont talk to me or give me the title.

Ask clerk about title. ;)
Re: Citizenship 11/16/2002 09:23 AM CST
Wierd I tried that and it just says

>ask clerk for title

To whom are you speaking?

Maybe something wrong with the guy in TF
Re: Citizenship 11/16/2002 09:39 AM CST
Hmm, let's see.

He said, "Ask clerk about title". (Correct answer).

You did, "Ask clerk for title". (Wrong answer).

See anything wrong here?

In the Army, we called the skill required "Attention to Detail". Train it.

~Kodiac
Re: Citizenship 11/16/2002 10:52 AM CST
Hows this then army boy:
<First Try>
>ask clerk about title

Usage: ASK <player> ABOUT/FOR <subject>
or: ASK <creature> ABOUT/FOR <subject>
<Second Try>
>ask clerk for title

<Cut and Past yours>
>Ask clerk about title

>

I guess I didnt cut and paste enough last time but I tried that. The TF guy is broken like I said.

Thanks La~
Re: Citizenship 11/16/2002 10:55 AM CST
>>>To whom are you speaking?

Or you could learn some reading comprehension.

There isn't a clerk there.

-DT
Re: Citizenship 11/16/2002 11:00 AM CST
<<Or you could learn some reading comprehension.

There isn't a clerk there.

-DT>>

Isnt that why the poster said the TF clerk is broken?

Jeez, some people.

Irrad
Re: Citizenship 11/16/2002 11:14 AM CST
<<Isnt that why the poster said the TF clerk is broken?

<<Jeez, some people.

<<Irrad

They didn't say in the original post that it was in TF (not that I remember, at least). The way I suggested trying it works in Prime. I know this because I just had a character become a citizen the other day. :) I don't know if y'all can BUG things in-game in TF, but if so, you might want to do that.
Re: Citizenship 11/16/2002 11:16 AM CST
>>>Isnt that why the poster said the TF clerk is broken?

Hmm, last time I checked 'broken' and 'missing' seem to be two different things. Broken implying a probelm with the clerk that is there, such as not giving out titles to citizens, missing being, hey, no clerk in the room to give out a title.

-DT
Re: Citizenship 11/16/2002 11:28 AM CST
See thats the problem I could Join the town and paid my 5 gold but I cant do anything else with him and when I say join in the room he asks if i want to cancel my citizenship so I am a citizen and it is there he is there for some stuff he just isnt there when you ask him about anything.
Re: Citizenship 11/16/2002 11:39 AM CST
You'll need to ask him about titles to get your post-title. Good luck!

Ryeka
Re: Citizenship 11/16/2002 01:30 PM CST
Heya,

Everyone needs to calm down a little bit. If someone could let me know which area is having problems with aquiring post-titles, I'll take a look at it.

Cheers,

BrewMaster Paklin
Re: Citizenship 11/16/2002 02:25 PM CST
<<Heya,

Everyone needs to calm down a little bit. If someone could let me know which area is having problems with aquiring post-titles, I'll take a look at it.

Cheers,

BrewMaster Paklin>>

The clerk in TF Paklin is gone.

Might want to check Plat as well, since its the same world.

I guess hes busy eating some doughnuts or something.

Irrad
Re: Citizenship 11/16/2002 03:22 PM CST

<< The clerk in TF Paklin is gone.>>

I understand it is in DR:TF, but what province clerk is missing? Is it the clerk in Zoluren, or the clerk in Ilithi, etc.

Cheers,

BrewMaster Paklin
Re: Citizenship 11/16/2002 03:40 PM CST
<<I understand it is in DR:TF, but what province clerk is missing? Is it the clerk in Zoluren, or the clerk in Ilithi, etc.

Cheers,

BrewMaster Paklin>>

Zoluren.

Irrad
Citizenship Privileges 12/04/2002 01:25 PM CST
Okies, I would like some input from a GM on the idea I have for the citizens of Ilithi.

Since the citizens of Zoluren don't get charged anything to ride the ferry from the Crossing side over to the Leth side and vice versa......why not give the citizens of Ilithi something vaguely similar to this in regards to the gondola? Such as have some kind of portal or something from the Shard side of gondola over to the Leth side of the gondola that only the citizens of Ilithi can use?

~~Synnovea
Re: Citizenship Privileges 12/04/2002 01:42 PM CST
a portal is too easy. what they should do is use a catapult to toss people over the gorge, maybe even add a random location on landing and the possability of landing IN the gorge or hitting its wall. heheh i would pay to use that.
Re: Citizenship Privileges 12/04/2002 01:43 PM CST
hehe! or maybe a missfire could send you crashing into(or thru) the gondola.
Re: Citizenship Privileges 12/04/2002 03:01 PM CST
Neat idea about the catapult. It reminds me of the Cannon Travel system in the game Secret of Mana for the Super Nintendo.

It's just what it sounds like. You get in the cannon, the guy aims it towards where you want to go, and you get shot out of it.
Re: Citizenship Privileges 12/04/2002 05:23 PM CST
Hehe. Been a long time since I playe SOM ;) Maybe what is needed since the gondola is free would be to make citizens pay but get their money back at the end of the ride and a fortune cookie
Re: Citizenship Privileges 12/04/2002 07:05 PM CST
<<why not give the citizens of Ilithi something>> ......

Other than just being able to go in the gates at night? How about something compensatory in the monetary sense?

Karrieanne
Re: Citizenship Privileges 12/04/2002 07:17 PM CST
<< Skimbleshanks Post >>

Hehe I must admit that it would be kinda funny if it did crash into the gondola while you were riding on it....

::You see the form of Curlay go crashing through the gondola past you to land with a thump on the other side:: hehe
Re: Citizenship Privileges 12/04/2002 07:20 PM CST
<< Karrieannes post >>

heavens no! then they may be tempted to raise the citizenship taxes ::grin:: which are a pain in the rump as it is

seriously though, would like to see an answer from Solomon or some other GM on this idea......I think it would be a great one
Re: Citizenship Privileges 12/04/2002 09:23 PM CST
<<Neat idea about the catapult. It reminds me of the Cannon Travel system in the game Secret of Mana for the Super Nintendo>>

heh thats precisely where i got the idea.
Re: Citizenship Privileges 12/04/2002 09:58 PM CST
Definitely NOT cantrips.....spell preview ends on the 14th, and with the return of spell selection, cantrips will lilely return as well....certainly not before as we all know.

Anfindel
Re: Citizenship Privileges 12/04/2002 10:03 PM CST
Maybe Cellomantles, for the bardic guild and Froggy...

Anfindel
Re: Citizenship Privileges 12/05/2002 12:01 AM CST
c is for commoners. everyone is going to be wiped and there's going to be a re-start.
Re: Citizenship Privileges 12/05/2002 04:37 PM CST
Maybe not a portal, but how about a new Gondola all together that moves faster than the other one? And doesn't stop in the middle and swing around for a while. Instead it just keeps moving, saving you a little time.

Klaudia
Re: Citizenship Privileges 12/06/2002 03:14 AM CST
If they did do anything like that, they would color the thing platinum, call it a "premium benefit," and try for that extra $20 a head. Again.

~I.B.
Re: Citizenship Privileges 01/04/2003 11:05 PM CST
One must certainly care much about their citizens if they are going to load them in a catapault and send them shooting up into the stratosphere to save some time....

You'd have to dress the gateguards as clowns, and turn shard into a three-ring circus before we get this plan underway.
Re: Citizenship Privileges 02/13/2003 03:26 PM CST
I would like to see some citizenship privileges for the citizens of Shard similar to what the citizens in Crossing have. They don't have to pay ferry fare for when they ride the ferries to Crossing from Leth side and vice versa. Why can't we citizens of Shard have a portal from one side of gondola to the other side of the gondola? Yeah, I have posted about this before and I gonna keep posting about it til I get an answer from a GM about it. ::grin:: I mean other than paying the taxes for being a citizen of Shard just what other perk is there??

~~Synn
Re: Citizenship Privileges 02/13/2003 04:50 PM CST
>I mean other than paying the taxes for being a citizen of Shard just what other perk is there??

You can enter and exit any of the gates after dark. That's about the same level of benefit that saving 35 copper is for the crossings folks.

Kalyn
Re: Citizenship Privileges 02/13/2003 07:50 PM CST
There's also a citizen-only shop/lounge on the southeastern side of town.

-Chris
Re: Citizenship Privileges 02/16/2003 09:02 AM CST
do any of the other provinces have citizen only shops? or just Ilithi...being a ranger i simply dont get into town much

Izzit
Master Tanner in Training
Re: Citizenship Privileges 02/16/2003 09:18 AM CST
There are a couple of citizen-only areas in Therengia, including a special room off the hat shop.

Ryeka
Re: Citizenship Privileges 02/18/2003 04:15 PM CST
okay,maybe i shoulda made my question a bit more in depth,any of those shops worthwhile for a rangah to go into,or is it just fluff kinda stuff that a rangah would most likely never buy...i dont really wanna search around in town for em and nerf my bonus so if theres no reason for me to search just knowing that would be enough

Izzit
Master Tanner in Training
Citizenship for commoners 05/17/2003 03:18 PM CDT
I have been told that commoners are able to become citizens of a province. Does anyone happen to know if there is a certain "base requirement"? A fellow commoner has been trying on Ratha and continually is told that they are not "well-established".

Oswyn Rainecourt

Guild Schmild!
Re: Citizenship for commoners 05/19/2003 10:31 AM CDT
Hey there,

It is possible for a Commoner to become a Citizen. Guild members need to be 5th circle to become a Citizen. So, Commoners need about the same total ranks of your average 5th circle guild player. I'm not giving exact numbers, though. ::grin::

Cheers,

BrewMaster Paklin
Re: Citizenship for commoners 05/19/2003 10:35 AM CDT
<<I'm not giving exact numbers, though. ::grin::>>

Hi, Paklin! I VERY much appreciate the response. But no numbers? Awwww....if a person needs to be 5th circle in a guild and knows that, how come we can't know our reqs? ; )

Thanks again,

Player of Oswyn

Guild Schmild!
Citizenship perks 07/27/2003 11:08 AM CDT
Hello--would someone please kindly post the perks for each province? And while you are at it, the price/month?

Thank you kindly.

Zinaca
Prev_page Previous 1 3