titles 04/09/2002 11:55 AM CDT
Could we get some clan titles,sect villiage titles according to history for each area. Is a simple request and are needed citizenship seems to have come to a halt.All the big hipe it came out with has faded away.Like and whats with a hat shop in theren as a citizen bennie i wouldnt send my worst enemy into that place.

Reason i signed up for citizenship was expecticting some better quality shops and stuff that were limited to the people of a area,something worth buying.I love the rope playing part but what is use of playing taxes is just subsidizes the ferry system i paid for before.Not trying sound down on it just put my questions into a paragraph form instead of marking them 1,2,3,4, ect

Killien <the one who is blunt but not mean>
Re: titles 04/09/2002 12:06 PM CDT
You know, Killien may have hit on something here. I may need to get my head examined, but I'll be darned if he's not coming up with some good ideas lately... ;-)

I think being a citizen should allow you to purchase some "provincial" stuff, like a Therengian war belt (ok, not really).

I think if there was a Provincial shop in each province that only sold to citizens, and only little things that added to the character of the province, that wouldn't be too bad. Like I'd like the symbol of the Barony emblazoned on my shield, for example. Or some Therengian riding boots, highly polished and lined with sheepskin. Stuff that adds character to the province.

Be even nicer if anytime a non-citizen held the item, the Citizenship Police showed up and seized the item, too. Kind of like an Elanthian INS. That would be only too funny, though not practical.

~Kodiac
Selective post titles 04/14/2008 04:39 AM CDT
To drop into an old folder to bring up an old topic since I was thinking about it earlier:

I would love to be able to pick a city post title, rather than just a province. Keep the perks of the set provinces, just add an additional choice of post title. My elf is proud to be a citizen of Leth, and even though it is technically Zoulren she couldn't give less of a hoot about the rest of the province if she tried. And from an RP standpoint I'm sure anyone who reads "of Zoulren" defaults to assuming Crossing in the same way they default to assuming my Wind Elf is from Shard.
Re: Selective post titles 04/14/2008 11:02 AM CDT
I would love to see this in effect too, I just hope Throne City is an option even though it does not fall under the rule of the baron.

Wanderer Larze

Movies count because they are based on real life which imitates art which then gets spoofed by bad art which then is imitated by real life and gave us the state of Florida. - GODKIN
Re: Selective post titles 12/13/2008 11:02 PM CST
<<I would love to be able to pick a city post title, rather than just a province. Keep the perks of the set provinces, just add an additional choice of post title. My elf is proud to be a citizen of Leth, and even though it is technically Zoulren she couldn't give less of a hoot about the rest of the province if she tried. And from an RP standpoint I'm sure anyone who reads "of Zoulren" defaults to assuming Crossing in the same way they default to assuming my Wind Elf is from Shard. >>

Pretty please? :)

~Jycanth