Muspar'i Trader Shop 04/04/2016 04:01 PM CDT
I think the barrel in the Muspar'i Trader Shop is set to rotate stock WAAAAAAY too slowly.

I traveled to Muspar'i to pick up the Muspar'i Trader's Guild satchel from the Trader shop there. I entered about 1:00 p.m. (Mountain time). The satchel I wanted wasn't on display, so I waited for the stock to rotate. I figured I'd get out of there in a few minutes and be able to continue running contracts.

As of 2:58 p.m. the barrel has rotated stock a total of four times and I still don't see the one I came for. In fact, one of the satchels has come around twice, while the one I'm waiting on hasn't shown up. Every other display has changed stock many, many times. Meanwhile, I keep having to run down to feed my waiting caravan while I wait, and the clock is ticking on my contracts.

Is this a bug, that the barrel takes so long to rotate, or is it set really, really slowly for a reason? It is no fun waiting in-game for two real-life hours for one item to show up, with no guarantee that it will show up at all.